8

LISA POV

Once I'm awake , I rush to the social service offices , I walk in and ask for Jennie Kim.

"Yeah she's not here yet , she will be here later on" the woman says to me.

Oh yeah Jennie drops Ella off to school and takes her back.

I forgot.

I sit on the seats outside her office.

Until I can hear laughter from the colleagues , I watch Jennie Kim walk with a bunch of colleagues , they're laughing about something.

She has a pretty smile , a really pretty one , I guess that's why Irene called her 'Megan Fox' because she thought Jennie was a pretty face not someone for a serious job.

"Mrs Manoban how can I help you?" She smiles at me as she uses her keys to unlock her office.

I follow her behind and sit down.

"I need to have extra days to see my daughter" I get straight to it.

Wow it smells nice in here.

"I understand Mrs Manoban , you can have a Saturday as well"

Wow did she just agree like that.

"Wow really?" My smile widens and so does hers.

"Yeah , i read the report Mark had written , he said Ella was extremely happy and she didn't have an ounce of fear in you"

I can't help but smile when that was said , it's true I love Ella and she shouldn't be scared around me.

"So does that mean I can get custody over her" I ask Jennie

"Mrs Manoban , you can get custody over her if you are first of all you have a clear background check and second you have to be financially stable enough to care for yourself and her , that means the house you live in isn't cramped or harmful , she has cuts on her toes from standing in glass Mrs Manoban" she says to me and it puts me to shame.

I have a clean background , I'm just not financially stable enough to take my daughter.

I take a deep breath , I know this I don't know why I still am begging Jennie , she's just doing her job.

"Did you drop her off to school?" I asked her

She smiled and nodded

"And did she eat breakfast? Can you make her pancakes , she really likes them"

"You know what Lisa , I'm taking Ella out , once I collect her from school , come with us , I don't think you can handle 2 more days without her"

Oh my fucking god , hell yes , I smile and grab Jennie's hand, so unprofessional of me but I just shake them.

"Thank you so much you won't regret this , I'll be there with you to collect her 3.30 on the dot , I need to run to work now , thank you Jennie"

I can see Jennie laughing at my reaction , I don't care , I know she probably isn't allowed to do this but she was battling in her head weather she should or not and I'm glad she did.

I won't disappoint her.

I run off to work excited to be able to see my daughter.

I was nicer to customers , just happy as hell.

JENNIE POV

"You did what?" Jackson asks me as he's sitting in my office drinking coffee.