20

LISA POV

I have a permanent smile on my face , from Jennie giving me lunch , to me kissing her and then later on finding her in Rosé and Jisoo's room.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at how she was being so immature behind that strict woman facade she has , I just witnessed her being a fierce kitten.

She looked so beautiful even if her hair was all over her face , she looked like an angry cat. I guess she knows I come to visit Ella and she hasn't had a go at me for it.

I don't think she will , I mean we've kissed three times now.

This kiss though , this one was my favourite one , I actually had enough time to taste her mouth , it's addictive , I felt so alive kissing her , I felt happy to be honest and after a long time it's nice to feel happy.

I'm lonely at home without anyone here , in this big ass house , I touch my lips and smile to myself as I remember us both on the table , if bambam didn't interrupt I think it would of gone further.

I wouldn't mind it going further , but I'm married , I have to remind myself.

I'm not a fool , I'm sick of relying on Irene's money , I want my own money , I want to be able to survive by myself and not be continuously insulted or dragged down because I'm not financially stable.

I wanna be able to provide for my daughter , for my parents and honestly I want that angry kitten with me.

Behind her angry character she cares so much , her actions say otherwise , she doesn't have to say anything , she does things out of her own will.

Her humbleness and the way she blushes when I compliment her makes my heart race , why's she so perfect?

Her imperfections are perfections , she's unreal.

Lisa : You are beautiful , good night x

Jennie: okay anyways if you complain about this I'll kill you , I've sent some people to help you out with the shop , they're professionals and it will help because the shop will be done before the court case

Lisa : wtf Jennie , It's fine I could of done this myself , oh my god , I don't want you paying for the helpers , it was okay I could of done this alone , Ten & Bam visited and helped often

Jennie : Lisa , ten and bambam wasn't enough okay , it needs to be more quicker , just give me a lifetime pass of free scones and we are even 😉

Lisa : and kisses?

Jennie : 👀 thats my cue to go bed

Lisa: I'll take that as a yes

Jennie : no you do not take that as a yes

Lisa : hmmmmmmmm

Jennie ; Good night.

Lisa: before you go , a lifetime worth of scones and kisses and we are even?

Jennie: scones and even!

Lisa: and smooches? Okay

Jennie : I did not say that

Lisa: fine omg , I'll add kisses , stop crying

Jennie : 😐

Lisa: you can smile now , I'll kiss you omg