5

LISA POV

"Are you happy? WE LOST ELLA , BECAUSE OF YOU" I screamed at her

"Babe I was trying to fucking change you saw that today , I WAS GETTING MY SHIT TOGETHER Lisa , I actually was" she shouted back

"It isn't good enough , they've taken Ella from ME , the only good thing in my life that I had , they took from me BECAUSE YOUR A PSYCHO" I scream at her , Ella isn't upstairs so it's fine.

She's never seen me this mad before.

"What? so if Ella was the only good thing in your life then why didn't you take your beloved daughter and move out? oh right you can't because your broke"

I can't believe this woman , all I do is sob , I sit down on the couch and sob , Irene walks off upstairs , yeah ofcourse that bitch is going to go to sleep whilst I sit here wondering if Ella is okay.

Lisa: Hello?? Can't we meet tomorrow for meeting times?

Jennie : Mrs Manoban , like I've kindly told you it is out of work hours , I understand you are concerned but there isn't anything to worry about , Ella is in safe hands and I do not work on a Sunday.

Lisa: I can't sleep , I need to speak to her.

Jennie : Please Mrs Manoban be patient , I will not respond to any more messages , I am very sorry.

Lisa : Will she be at the meeting on Monday? last question I promise

Jennie : No she will not , the girls hostel will provide activities and homework clubs etc for her.

Lisa : Okay I will see you on Monday

Jennie read ✔️ ✔️

-

I haven't slept a little bit , not an ounce , it's 3am in the morning and I couldn't believe I lost my little girl , how does anyone manage to sleep when they've just lost their daughter.

I know she's in safe hands , I trust that Jennie woman, she was so kind and soft with Ella , but it doesn't change the fact that Ella doesn't have me.

I really hope Ella is okay.

-
Sunday felt like fucking forever , I worked at the bakery , usually my weekends are for my daughter , but my daughter isn't with me so I'm at work.

Then I got home and waited until Monday. I somehow managed to sleep on the couch.

A drunk Irene comes home and I didn't argue back , I didn't swear back. I just sat there allowing her insults and accusations.

I had no reason to argue back , I just want my daughter back. It is killing me to not know if she is okay or not , I called the hostel and they told me she's taking part in activities and she's doing well , but I really don't know if I can cope with this.

-

JENNIE POV

As soon as I wake up , I get ready and drive to the girls hostel , I am assigned to Ella Manoban so I know I've got to form a good trusting relationship with her.

Once I've picked her up I take her to school , I try my best to be as funny as possible , because I am not a funny person it's quite hard , but speaking about princesses usually helps me.

Wow I'm really not funny, the only person that laughs at my jokes are me.

"Okay princess Ella , you be a good girl , I'll pick you up from school and then tomorrow I'll take you shopping okay?" I say to her which she excitedly jumps at.