3

LISA POV

Running to Ella's school , I apologise to all teachers , even though they look so disappointed , even Ella looks so disappointed. This has happened far too many times.

It isn't fair on her.

I'll have to use my lunch time to pick Ella up and drop her home then drive back to work.

It's the only thing I can do because I feel bad for Ella , she must feel so neglected.

Once we're home I make sure she gets changed and I sit in her bedroom to try and speak to her as I help her with her homework, then I bring dinner to her bedroom. Irene isn't even home yet.

Then I tuck her into bed.

"Here is a diary , whenever you feel sad or whenever something good happens you can write about it" I tell her as I hug her

"Thank you mommy" she smiles as she takes it

"Only I can read it right?" She asks me as she opens the empty pages

"Yes only you princess" I smile as I kiss her forehead.

"I don't mind you reading it mommy , I trust you to keep it a secret" she says which warms my heart up , I'll always be here for her and she will never have to worry about that ever.

I need to get a better job so that I can take Ella away from this , she's so kind and I don't want her to become disturbed.

"Thank you" I tickle Ella and make her giggle.

After reading a bed time story to her , she finally falls asleep. I sigh as I watch her peacefully sleep.

Irene was so attached to Ella before the alcohol , she really was the best mom ever. I wonder if Ella misses her because all I see is fear.

Going downstairs , I hear a glass smash , I walk in their to see Irene smiling.

"Sorry , I tried to be quiet" she chuckles , she's drunk again.

"You was supposed to pick Ella up today Irene , you didn't pick her up , I had to" I try to calmly say to her , you can't let shit like this slide , no fucking way.

"I was busy babe" she smirks

"Busy throwing coffee on innocent people" I ask her , finally losing my temper , how dare she find this funny or even smile about this. My daughter is being neglected.

"Babe , I know you love her and whatever but that bitch is fucking UGLY , I mean cheat on me with someone prettier" she laughs as she walks past me but I hold her wrist and breathe heavily

"I am not cheating on you with her" I calmly say to her.

Mina isn't even remotely ugly , I don't believe in ugly anyways , Irene is just becoming the most negative person ever.

"Whatever , should of seen her smiling when she was talking to you about the other worker there , what was her name Jihyo , yeah she said you smiled at her today and said hi , so I had to fucking show her who I was" she shrugs as she laughs and slaps my shoulder.

"Come on , lets just get into bed and fuck , you love fucking" she wraps her arms around me as she kisses my ear.

This would of turned me on before , but I can't deal with this , her behaviour is becoming worse.

"Come on baby" she grabs my bulge but I back away.

"I'm not sleeping with you , go to your room" I walk away.

But then she begins smashing glasses , then trying to throw plates at me.

"Can't even fuck your own wife? Too busy fucking that Mina chick , what the fuck do you see in her?" She roars and I try to duck her hits as she runs to me.

Shit , Ella is gonna hear all of this , she's going to be terrified.

I had no other choice , I grabbed Irene and choked her to the wall.

"Shut the fuck up" I whisper aggressively , she gulps as my grip on her neck gets tighter.

"Let me go I can't breathe" she whispers

"Get the fuck to bed now quietly do you fucking understand" I have never been this mad before , everything is getting to me I don't know how the fuck to cope.

I pull her off the wall and she walks quietly upstairs , in her drunken state , walking side to side.

I get myself comfortable as I sleep on the couch.

The next morning I wake up early just to prepare breakfast for Ella like I had promised.
5 minutes later

"IT SMELLS LIKE PANCAKES" ella shouts as she runs down , I can't help but laugh at her excitement.

"I told you I'll make pancakes" I shout back as she begins running down the stairs.

She runs into the kitchen and hugs my legs.

"What's all the noise about" Irene says as she walks to the kitchen in her sleepy state.

This is when she's normal. It plays mind games with me it really does.

"Mommy cooked pancakes" Ella says excitedly.

"Oh my god , do I get any?" She asks smiling as she walks behind me and wraps her arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"Yeah I've made enough for all of us" I respond , even though I'm unhappy I want Ella to see us happily. I'm happy Irene isn't acting up right now.

"Thank you babe" she smiles as she picks Ella up and runs around with her , Ella gets really excited when her mom is in a good mood , it makes me happy to see them all happy.

I hope Irene doesn't drink any time soon because when she's like this it's the best.

"We'll play hide and seek after we eat Mommy's delicious pancakes" she says as she sits Ella down on her chair then tucks her under the table and then I give them their breakfast.

We talk about Ella's school , she has so many stories to tell us , we happily listen to her babble on about her classmates and friends.

-
Once we're done playing hide and seek , we all sat on the couch trying to catch our breaths , the laughing and the playing around was so fun because it felt like we were a family today after so long.

I kissed my wife and thanked her and she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry babe"

Wow I should strangle her more often.

No but for real , I accept her apology as long as she pays more attention to our daughter and lays off the alcohol.

Then we hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get that" I say to them as I stand up and walk to the door.

I'm met with three police officers and one woman who isn't in uniform.

"Hi I'm Jennie Kim , I'm from the social services , is it okay if we come in and chat?" She asks me

No fucking way , Ella's school has got social services involved , I saw it coming but no way will they fucking take my daughter.

I turn my head back "Ella go to your room princess , write in your diary" I smile at her as I turn back to the intruders.

Just when we was having a good fucking day.

"Okay mommy" she ran up and then I opened the door and they walked in.

Police officers as well? Wow.