32

LISA POV

As we are walking her hands caress my face , once I throw her lightly onto her bed , I look at her beautiful naked body in that robe and my cock was insanely rock hard , she watches me and I can see her shyness but it only turns me on more.

"Can I touch you?" I ask her

I crawl to her and she nods as her eyes find mine.

"You undid my robe and now your asking" she rolls her eyes , oh there's that fucking mouth of hers , such a smart mouth what would I do without her? Honestly

"Don't give me attitude Ms Kim"

"Shut up" she argued as she rolled us over so that she was on top of me , if anything the sudden action turned me on , here's my confident baby.

I lift myself up so that I can kiss her , we end up making out for so long until we leave for air , her hands begin trailing up my firm chest , she felt every part of my arms and my stomach , well I work out to keep my body this fit.

"You like that?" I ask her

"Mmh Hmm" she lightly smiles as she takes off my jacket , then my shirt , I watch as she looks at my hidden tattoos , her hands caress them and then her hands touch my heart and I know she can feel how hard it's beating right now.

My erection was growing beneath her , then her lips touched my chest , she began leaving tiny marks on my skin , I grunt everytime I feel her teeth on me , my breathing became heavier as she started leaving sloppy kisses around my chest , my hips voluntarily rocked against her ,and before I knew it she got off me to take off her robe , I watched her in awe she's completely naked and she had the most perfect body , a little scar where she had her appendix removed but she carries it so beautifully and confidently like she should .

I pull her down so her back is against my chest and bite down on her ear , then slid my tongue down her neck , then I slid my fingers down her stomach and back up as I gripped her breast into my hand rolling her nipple into my fingers , I began stimulating both her nipples and her moan was like music to my ears as she dropped her head back , her whimpers were so fucking beautiful , she could 100% feel my erection against her.

"Do you feel me , feel like how much I want you?"

"Mmh" she hummed back

"You feel like home , I can't explain it to you Jennie" I suddenly admit to her as I bury my face in her neck, her smell is so comforting , her scent is so sweet , she always carries it with her and I miss it when it isn't around me.

She turned and attacked my lips more hungrier this time , but I overtook our kiss like a beast , I opened her mouth wider as I took my tongue into the walls of her mouth , our tongues meshed together creating such a sensation , I hear her moan in satisfaction , I don't think she meant to do it but it was so sexy , she forced me to be closer to her , I felt like I was on fire right now I was so desperate for her.

I slammed her back onto the bed as I undid my belt , threw my trousers god knows where and smashed my erection into her

"I'm obsessed with you Jennie , I'm so obsessed with you , I've wanted you for so long" I groan Into her mouth as I fuck her with my tongue and my cock , I thrust hard into her resulting into her moans uncontrollably.

I looked into her big brown eyes and I felt like melting.

I am so in love with her.

Should I fucking say it or will it scare her?

No i shouldn't
-
I had loads of sex with Jennie , before she fell asleep in my arms , I stay here holding her and kissing her as if she's going to run away and I need to permanently leave my mark around her , I need to kiss her so I can remember what she feels like when she isn't here and it kills me that I need to get up and go back to my wife.

I need to tell Irene the truth , I can't take it anymore. I need Jennie more than anything.

I know that for sure. I love her , I'm in love with her and I don't want to be anywhere without her.

"You haven't slept yet?" She sleepily murmurs

"I don't know if I'll get this chance again , I'm not wasting my time by sleeping" I respond to her but she forms a lazy beautiful smile and cups my cheek as she moves to be opposite me.

"We both know we can't stay away from eachother no matter what happens , if it's meant to be it's meant to be" she kisses my lips and I pull her harder into me as I kiss her back.

"I'm not taking any risks" i chuckle as I watch her push me backwards , she's slightly more awake now , she then puts her leg around me and puts her hands through my hair as she starts caressing my hair.

She runs her fingers through it as she massages my head lightly.

"Go to sleep stupid" she giggles.

I was so fucking sleepy and knowing she's caressing me until I fell asleep made me feel so safe , I didn't give a shit that my wife is probably wondering about where the fuck I am , all I knew is I wanted her.

I fell fast asleep in her arms , in her warmth and it felt like home , I knew I belonged in her arms.