18

JENNIE POV

It's my day off and even though I was suppose to meet up with my friends , I felt better doing this.

I want Lisa to have Ella , I know how much it would mean to Lisa , she's an amazing mother to her , even if she acts immature with me I know how she is as a mother , she really is brilliant.

When I saw her alone , covered in paint and working by herself I felt my heart drop , I didn't wanna leave her , especially with her smile and how hungry she was when I gave her the pasta.

It wasn't a flirty smile it was more of a genuine thank you smile and it made me feel really happy even I hide it.

I've stopped caring that I'm a social worker and I shouldn't see Lisa or speak to her unless it's about Ella , recently she messages me just to hear if I'm okay , especially after that teenage boy had punched me in the face.

I'm still assigned to him and I understand what he must be going through so I won't ever judge or think bad of him.

Recently I've been speaking to Jisoo and I know that her and Lisa have become really close , I think it's good because Jisoo's now Ella's guardian and she can decide what's good for her and I know Jisoo would do an amazing job.

I can't believe Lisa's been working so hard by herself , I'm going to start helping her from now on, even if it's my day off , or after work , when I get invested in something I know it's gonna play on my mind.

I can't let Lisa work alone.

"Have you ordered tables and chairs and got tiles?" I ask her and she shakes her head

What? Not even that

"Okay , I'll arrange that , lets see what kind of tiles do you want?" I open up the website and we both look.

"Just screenshot that and when Irene's out we'll get it" she says as she sits beside me , our legs brush against eachother as we look at my phone.

"I'm getting it , why do you need to wait for Irene , we want this shop done before the court case love" I firmly say to her

"Jennie , I can't let you pay for the stuff it's too expensive" lisa says to me

"I'm doing this for Ella , so don't argue with me on this , it isn't a big deal" I press order on the tiles she likes and order a bunch of chairs and tables which will be delivered.

"Jennie look how much you spent , I can't believe you just did that" she sighs

"Listen Lisa , Ella wants you , she loves Jisoo and Chae but she wants you and I'm sick of watching her being sad , I want this over and done with" I shrug , it isn't a big deal if I paid for it , it won't effect me in any way, I don't mean that in an asshole way but my father gives me too much money and it's good to use it on useful things and that's what I'm doing. For Ella.

"Does that mean after all of this I won't see you?" Lisa silently asks me , she sounds sad when she says that and I won't lie , it makes me feel sad too.

"Um I think so" I sigh as I look down at my phone in my hands , I can feel her eyes on me and it makes me feel so nervous, but I try to ignore it.

"I don't know if I can do that" she whispers

I turn my head to look at her and her lips come crashing on mine , this time I didn't stop her , I wanted this , I turn so my legs are around her as her kiss turns more hungry , she climbed properly onto the table as she kisses me until I'm laying down on the table , She grinds into me as my legs wrap around her , I can feel her hands firmly holding my waist as she kisses me hungrily.

"And I ooop" we were interrupted

Then I realised what the fuck I was doing , I just had a heavy makeout with one of my clients.

And I wanted it.

"Oh Bambam your here" Lisa gets off me and I recognise the boy from the bakery

"Yeah my shift finished so I'm here to help , Ten is coming too ,he is just parking the car , a big Range Rover took his parking spot" bambam says to Lisa

That's my car

"That's mine , I'll move it" i walk towards the door

"You don't have to , it's okay there's plenty of more spots" bambam says to me , I can see Lisa , she's just watching me

"I was actually leaving" I smile as I walk out and enter my car.

Jennie : Bitch I don't know what the fuck has just happened

Rosé : what do you mean , call me sis

Jennie : No I'm coming over

Rosé ; even better , This tea better be good

Jennie : JUST Wait

Rosé : okay , I'm cooking for you now , expect you here

Jennie : I'll be there , you think Ella will tell anyone I was in your house out of hours?

Rosé : my girl ain't no snitch

Jennie; I mean she did snitch on her mum , but I'm nice

Rosé : good she snitched on that bottle smashing pig , she loves you and she wouldn't

Jennie : yeah I'm coming Chae , I need to tell u what just happened

Rosé : waiting xxxx