46

LISA POV

"I mean if you love her fight for her?" Bambam says to me as we all sit at the bar , I clench my first together and ten holds me down

"Are you fucking stupid? I love her and I would fight for her but I have a 8 year old daughter who's life could be in danger because her family are psychotic" I growl and bambam sits uncomfortably at my sudden outbreak and folds his lips and fiddles with his hands.

"Do you think Ella deserves to see me getting beaten up or what if social services take her again? what would I fucking do?" I punch my first into the table and ten calms me down as he clicks at bambam to not speak anymore.

"The way I see it is , you need to get your divorce , and move out of town with Jennie" ten says

"Then drive back for Ella?" I reply

"Oh shit , she can't live without you for a day can she?" Ten says

"I usually put her to sleep , I don't think she could handle us leaving and when she found out Jennie was in Korea she was heart broken" I add and bambam sighs

"What are you gonna do Lisa? I don't want you to just let it be , this is the first time you've actually wanted to go for something , how long has it been since you've last seen her?" Bambam says

"A week now , I haven't heard a single thing from her , I guess I gotta let it go , it's for Ella's safety , we're both doing this for Ella now" I sigh heavily as I take another shot , since I've been alone I've been drinking a lot

"Here's to being divorced" ten shouts as we all put our drinks up and then take another shot and laugh.

Irene : don't be weird about this but Ella won an award at school and I thought we should take her out for dinner?

Lisa: On my way!

-

I meet ella and Irene at the restaurant with Irene's mom , she smiles at me and Ella squeals in excitement and jumps on me when she sees me , I smile as I carry her and walk to the seats.

We sit there as I awkwardly talk to Ella and Irene's mom , Irene's mom has always been so nice , she's nothing like Irene and her father , put she has no voice , she never speaks up in situations , she's too scared to but she loves Ella dearly and she loves her daughter even if she disagrees with her actions.

"OH MY GOD DID YOU INVITE NINI AS WELL MOM?" Ella squeals

Nini?

Hearing the name even makes my heart drop from my chest , I turn my head and she doesn't notice we are here but her arm is linked to a handsome man and my heart drops , she's with someone else already?

I try to brace myself but it hurts , I feel like I can't even speak , or look at my food normally.

She's moved on so quickly am I that worthless? He looks incredibly rich and she looks so happy with him.

"Ella sit down , she isn't here for you , HER life doesn't revolve around you alright" Irene scowls at Ella and I become annoyed at that.

"Oh sorry mom" Ella whispers as she tries to get her eyes off Jennie, I know she wants to approach Jennie and the thought is hurting Irene.

"Stop looking at her Ella" Irene sighs

"Sorry mom" she looks down and begins eating again in silence.

Ella wanted Jennie's attention but it would probably be hard to as she sits with that guy and laughs hysterically , I've made her laugh before so I don't care if she finds him funny.

The perfect man that her parents want her with , she's got right there?

Fuck I can't take it , Lisa don't get jealous , it's okay she's moving on , your supposed to do that as well.

I don't want anyone unless it's Jennie though I really don't.

"Your Nini is very pretty" Irene's mom says to Ella and Ella giggles

"I know grandma , she looks like a princess" Ella giggles

"MOM , Ella stop , she's going to marry that man and have a baby with him and she won't even remember you Ella" Irene states and that pisses me off

"Irene , there are boundaries , shut your mouth" I growl quietly , I hate Ella seeing me mad but how the fuck dare she say that to Ella and mention that Jennie is going to marry him.

She knew she was pissing us both off and I won't handle that.

"I'm taking Ella home with me" I sigh as I carry a teary eyed Ella who looks like she's about to have a breakdown any second soon.

I carry her on my shoulder but Jennie notices her then and runs to her and pulls her down and kneels infront of her.

"Why is she crying? Ellie are you okay?" Jennie sighs as she wipes her eyes and Ella hugs her tight , my chest aches when I see her

"Oh look the superhero is here" irene chuckles

"Irene shut up" her mom shouts as Jennie kisses Ella's forehead and wipes her face.

"You hear that Ellie your mom thinks I'm a superhero , I think I'm a princess" Jennie winks at her and smirks at her

"We both are princesses" Ella giggles

"I thought you was the fairy , did you change your mind?" Jennie playfully asks her and I hate that she won't even look at me but everytime I see her speak to my daughter it makes me so happy.

"I wanna be just like you , I love you Nini" Ella smiles at her genuinely and I turn my head because the sight just breaks my heart that Ella really genuinely loves Jennie so much that she wants to always be around her.

Jennie pulls her in for a tight hug and even Irene looks away from that.

"I love you too , don't be sad okay , I hate it when your sad , are you going home with your mommy?"

Ella nods happily this time

"Good , have fun okay & try to call me later on" Jennie smiles at her and Ella nods and hugs her tighter this time.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jennie , Ella's social worker" she shakes Irene's moms hand as she realised how approachable her mom was because her mom was smiling at the interaction Ella and Jennie had.

"I'm Irene's mom Elizabeth" she smiles

"I thought you were the younger sister" Jennie chuckles and Irene's mom begins laughing , I try to keep my laughter in as I watch Irene mimick her and roll her eyes.

"Anyways I gotta get going , bye Ellie , Bye Mrs Bae" She waves us bye and I watch her go back to the man she was on a date with and I walk as fast as possible to take Ella out , we didn't even talk when we promised we would be just friends.