10

LISA POV

Cinnamon Buns Hmm

Once I'm at Ella's hostel , she runs to me and gives me a hug , tight one.

Then she looks at Irene and she seems scared.

"It's okay , mom's not mad at you , give me a hug" Irene says , Ella gives her a hug and then she runs to hold my hand.

Jackson and Mark follow us
"We will go in our car and follow" Jackson says , we both nod and follow to my car , Irene's walking slightly ahead.

"Is Nini not here today Mommy?" Ella asks me slightly disappointed , I do the 'shhh' sign to her and she nods and realised.

"Who's Nini Ella?" Irene asks as she turns to Ella

"Nini is my teddy bear" she responds and I hold my chest and take a breath of relief , my daughter is a smarty pants and I am so grateful.

"Oh okay"

Irene helps putting Ella in her booster seat and then I get in the front and Irene sits with me in the front , we drive off to the zoo today.

This will be fun.

Once we park up , Jackson and Mark follow behind us as I take Ella and show her around. Irene doesn't really do much , she just follows, she really just came to find out of Jennie was here.

I carry Ella in my arms the whole time as I show her around , I didn't care about who was around us , I just kept her close so Irene wasn't a threat.

Then we went to the food place and I saw Jackson's phone ringing it said 'Jennie' he stood up to answer it but I can still make out his words as he walks away.

"Yes she is fine I promise"

She really does care about Ella , this is her job though Lisa , don't let it make you feel delusional.

But yesterday us two putting her to bed was something I dreamed of Irene and I doing to our daughter. When Jennie and I did it , it felt so good to me. I felt happy.

I turn around when I heard a child fall on the floor , I run to help and Mark runs with me.

We help the child up and Mark runs to get water and a plaster whilst I try and calm him down , then we try to help him , the mother is in shock , he has a little cut on his head but she was crying.

See a mothers love is so strong , even if it's a little cut , it worries a mother.

Irene didn't even attend the meeting we were supposed to have about Ella. She didn't care.

I run back to our table afterwards and then Jackson runs back.

"Sorry , work call , is everyone done here?" Jackson asked

"Yes we are , we had a good day right Ella" Irene smiles at her

"Yes" she replied.

I won't even be able to tuck my daughter off to bed because I'm dropping her early ,she seemed too tired.

Once I'm home I get a text from Jennie.

Jennie : don't you ever , bring Irene to her again, I can't believe this

Lisa : What? Irene didn't do anything I was fully watching out for Ella?

Jennie : Not HARD ENOUGH , come to the hostel

Once I'm there I run to Ella's room but she isn't there , she's in a private room.

Jennie's holding her and comforting her.

"Sandara can you take Ella out for 5 minutes" Jennie asks the woman sitting next to her

"No Nini stay with me" Ella complains as she holds Jennie closer , the sight makes me feel hurt to be honest , Ella feels safer with Jennie than her own mom.

"It will just be 5 minutes I promise Ellie" Jennie smiles and Ella nods and takes Sandara's hand.

"Mrs Manoban your wife told Ella to go back to school and tell the school she was lying or else she will kill her mommy" Jennie says to me and I can't believe this.

When did Irene find the time to fucking say that , I held Ella most of the time.

When the fucking child fell.

She took any chance she could to threaten Ella.

How dare she?

"I I don't know what to say I didn't even know she did that I was with Ella the whole time I swear"

"I'm sorry Mrs Manoban , I don't think you can see Ella after today"

No way.

I grab Jennie and shove her to the wall , she gasps

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME JENNIE" I growl at her and her fierce eyes widen as my face is closer to hers. Then she pushes me back.

"Your daughter has come back with bruises on her arm after Irene grabbed her arms , you think I'm gonna let Ella go back to you guys now? I trusted you Mrs Manoban"

"I know I fucking know Jennie ,BUT IT WASNT ME , I won't make that mistake again I promise , you can't do this to me, she's all I have , I swear , I have nothing" I drop to her feet and hug her legs tight.

"Mrs Manoban stop it"

"Please please , I can't live without her , she's all I have , I'd never ever let Irene go near her again I swear to you , I promise you Jennie"

"Get up" Jennie orders me and I stand up straight away

"Last Chance, your standing on thin ice , your daughter called me sobbing , you know how I felt to get that call"

"I didn't have a clue I swear to you Jennie"

"Final Chance Mrs Manoban , if you can't stop your wife from coming you text me and I'll cancel it from our side if she's that insecure is that understood?"

I nod straight away , she's so bossy but I like it on her.

She's protecting my daughter so well. My Ella calls Nini when she's scared now.

It makes my heart feel all fuzzy.

"Now let's get her to sleep come on" Jennie walks out and I follow her as we go back to Ella , we cheer her up together and I just watched Jennie the whole time , she was so happy and friendly around Ella , it made me feel sad , that Ella will never ever experience that with her actual mom.

I made up a silly story and Jennie sang her to sleep , it gave me chills whenever she sang , it's like the movies , all the birds are flying to the window , I'm only joking about that part but her voice does give me chills.