15

LISA POV

I was just kidding with her , I didn't think she would kiss me but I can't deny that her kiss although it was rough and aggressive , I kinda liked it.

I kinda really liked it.

I kinda really really liked it.

I kinda really really really liked it.

I couldn't wipe the smile on my face after I literally provoked her to the point where she kissed me and then threatened me after , she's so sexy even if she's threatening me , coming from her serious ass , it looked adorable.

I should be scared because she's always so professional but I literally broke that , I had her kiss me with on her own will.

And it felt great , I felt happy , really happy.

But reality hit me when I went back home to my wife.

"Where have you been babe?" She's waiting for me in bed.

"I was trying to sort out the bakery" i respond , she's dressed in that lingerie that I really like , even though she looks beautiful , I just don't feel it anymore.

"You have paint all over you , you've been working hard haven't you" she smiles as she walks towards me , I stand there , I hate that I'm not turned on by this in the slightest , I've just got the fucking social worker on my mind.

I got to see a side that she doesn't show anyone , I heard her laugh her head off today even though she was trying her best not to show me that side , we both acted like children.

"Yeah I need to get in the shower , got an early day tomorrow" I fake smile and walk past her ,I can hear her sigh behind me but I ignore it as I get my clothes ready for my shower and then go inside.

Once I've finished my shower I get into bed beside Irene and I can feel her leg wrap around me , her fingers stroking my back , before I would of allowed it , it's a normal thing for a wife to do and I tried to brush it off and ignore it.

But I couldn't , I just hated the fact that I'm in the same bed as her , the reason why my daughter might grow to dislike me when she's older because she thinks her parents didn't want her.

I feel breathing getting harder , I know I should respect Irene I'm still living in her house and until the bakery isn't done I cannot do anything.

Even though I'm mad , one thought that comes into my head was the paint fight that I had with Jennie , I made her laugh , I did that. Even if she wants to be all professional with me she couldn't.

I just couldn't stop smiling when she invaded my thoughts for the 100th time today.

With Jennie in my mind , I finally got myself to fall asleep despite the figure curling her arms around me.
-

"POLICE" our bedroom door bursts open and I jump out of bed.

What the fuck

"Irene Bae Manoban you are under arrest for abuse towards your daughter Ella Manoban"

"Wait let me fucking change into something more appropriate" she growls as the officers wait for her to put something on.

"By the way I didn't fucking abuse the kid" she rolled her eyes

How fucking dare she

"I'd say squeezing her arms until they bruise and then smashing glass bottles on your wife's head in front of her is both physical and mental abuse" the other officer says.

All I could do was watch in confusion , couldn't they fucking do this in the day time or something.

Will this effect mine and Ella's days? Will I be able to see her still.

They take Irene out and she looks at me and I don't respond to her , I couldn't say anything.

Lisa: Police just took Irene

Jennie : Yep , they ruined my sleep too , I need to be there as a advocate for Ella

Lisa : what the fuck are they gonna have mediation?

Jennie: Yep but not today , Irene is just going to be questioned and then their going to talk , I wouldn't say mediation , it's just Ella's going to say her side of the story , please let her say the truth

Lisa : I will let her tell the truth , but Jennie promise me I'll still be able to see her

Jennie: I promise , I know you well enough to know you wouldn't hurt her

Lisa : thank you so much , what is happening to you right now?

Jennie : lmao well I'm going to the police station , I'll see Irene there

Lisa: I would come , but it's only to see you

Jennie ; excuse me

Lisa: what?

Jennie : see me?

Lisa : did I stutter?

Jennie : your wife just got taken by the police and your ass is flirting with me

Lisa : I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down

Jennie : it's too early for this shit , it's fucking 3 in the morning

Lisa: yeah I really wanna see you

Jennie : DO NOT flirt with me in front of officers or Irene or I won't be able to help you Manoban

Lisa : hey the flirting is only for us two to see don't worry 😉

Jennie : right

Lisa : and your gonna help me?

Jennie : obviously why wouldn't I?

Lisa : I like you Kim

Jennie : I semi like you sort of , anyways , I'm near station see you

Lisa: semi like me my ass , see you soon x