36

JENNIE POV

I'm met with a hot sweaty Lisa who runs into my office and then takes a breath of relief when she realises Irene isn't here.

"Why did you run Lisa?" I ask her

She looks up and smiles at me , I feel myself becoming nervous when she smiles at me like that.

Wow she's so beautiful , why did I get so lucky?

"I like it when you say my name"

I did just say Lisa didn't I, it just slips out of the tongue but when she smiles at me like that I feel like hiding myself , I feel so nervous , it's those big beady eyes of hers , I have never been this touched by someone's eye contact and felt like melting.

I felt like I just ran a flight of stairs now.

"I asked why you ran" I try brush her off

"Well I thought you and Irene would kick off so I was driving here and then I was stuck in traffic , I got so mad so I then parked my car in some local street and ran to you" lisa says to me

She ran all the way here for me? She has my back , like that says a lot about Lisa , it shows her loyalty , maybe not to Irene but to me.

I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness , she really was worried about me , I could protect myself but Lisa running here for me even though I assured her warms my heart up , I pull her by her shirt and crush my lips to hers , she wraps her arms around me instantly and kissed me back , her lips curve into a smile during my kiss and I mirror her smile back.

"When is the monster coming?" I ask Lisa mid kiss

"I don't know" Lisa shrugged and pulled me back to kiss her , she moved back so her ass was leaning on my desk , I walked inbetween her legs and lightly rubbed her crotch.

She gasped at my hands as begin moving at a rhythm , I don't know where I got this braveness from but she deserves all the touching , caring , EVERYTHING , she deserves and I want to be the one to give it.

"Jen" she whispers as she looks at me

I smile at her innocently as I look up at her and raise my eyebrows at her.

"You want me to fuck you in your office?" She asks me as she tries to pull me into her but I move back before she can.

"Quiet" I point at her

I could see her wanting to grab me and dominate me , I can see her hard on , she's now thick as unbutton her jeans then pull down the zip , I tug until i then pull her boxers down , her hard cock springs out and the thought of Irene just catching us should concern me but right now my head is blurry , all I am is drowned in lust , I am falling for this woman and I want her more than anything , I'm becoming needy and clingy as hell and it's so out of character from me .

But she does this to me.

My hand wraps around her cock and I feel more confident as I watch her try and keep her hands on her side , she bites her lip hard as she grunts , my hand begins moving up and down on her hard long length , she thrusts up slightly to match my strokes but I drop to my knees and put her into my mouth.

"Holy fucking shit" she whispers as her hands fist my hair lightly , I take her completely into my mouth and I feel like a professional as I watch her lose her mind as I take her to the back of my throat and back , her lips are swollen from how hard she's bitten them and it makes my downstairs soaked as hell , she begins thrusting in my mouth as I take her completely in and out , I give her what she deserves and even this isn't enough for what I should give someone so kind and caring and perfect for me , she's stolen me away and swept me off my feet for sure.

"Just like that baby , that's it yeah" she husks out as I suck onto her balls and jerk her off , she looks so sexy when I'm getting her off , she's so fucking attractive.

"Your no longer with Irene anymore" I smirk at her

"No baby I'm not" she manages to breathe out as I begin sucking onto her tip

"Does that mean this is all mine" I flutter my eyelashes at her and she nods as she caresses my face

"Everything of me is yours , everything , now put me back in your mouth and don't even talk about her again" she growls as she thrusts into my mouth , i know now she's about to cum as she fastens her thrusting , I allow her to use me for her pleasure , I won't lie I feel so fucking flustered seeing her like this , sweaty and thrusting into my mouth , her lips swollen and her hair out of her face and her hands in my hair.

"I'm about to cum Je" she couldn't finish her sentence as she came inside of my mouth , I take her all in , then she picks me up , puts me on the table , walks to the door , locks it , walks back and then tugs my trousers down , fuck I am so desperate for her right now , I'm probably wetter than the ocean right now.

Before she could even enter me or even look at my pussy were interrupted by you know who.

"OPEN YOUR DOOR YOU FUCKING WHORE , it's over now" Irene screams as she knocks angrily at my door.

"Go behind the desk now" Lisa tells me with authority but I sigh heavily

"No let her fight me , I'll beat her ass" I respond back as I get up to open the door , I have no fucking shits to give.

"No your fucking not" Lisa pulls my arm and makes me sit on the table again.

"Go behind the table now" she tells me and I huff out in annoyance she begins zipping her trousers and fixing herself

"Do you think I'm weak , I can fight you know" I groan

"I believe you I promise , I just don't want you two fighting , I don't want a scratch on you don't you understand and what kinda person would I be if I let you open the door and fight someone?" Lisa says to me but I'm mad , the names and the way Irene is kicking my door down is pissing me off.

"YOUR MUM , your SISTERS YOUR FAMILY ARE FULL OF WHORES ,  ILL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY FAMILY" Irene growls

"I don't care , she's literally insulting my family now" i get up and storm to the door but Lisa picks me up and I'm getting annoyed with her now , but she puts me on the table , pulls my trousers off , unzips her trousers and enters me , I try my best to keep my moan quiet so Irene can't hear but I doubt she can hear because she's shouting so much.

I'm met with hard thrusts as Lisa fucks me fast , her hands fist my hair and she pulls my hair back as she licks my neck and then bites onto the skin.

"Fuck her , feel me inside you" Lisa murmurs into my neck as her tongue travels more down , she bites and nips onto my skin as her hand begins stimulating my clit , I am about to pass out with how good Lisa feels inside of me , the fact that she was married to Irene pisses me off , why didn't I meet her in school and then marry her and have Ella with her , why Irene?

"Your mine , only mine" I whine as my hand creeps into her back , I dig my nails into her back skin and she smirks as she cups my face

"I'm all yours , I don't want anyone else" she responds as she kisses me.

Lisa and I literally were fucking whilst Irene was having a psycho fit outside but I couldn't get myself to stop now she was inside me , she was filling me , kissing me and even though it's crazy to do this at this moment it just felt more pleasurable with the fact that we shouldn't be doing that.

By the time we've finished we hear Irene leave , she probably thinks I'm not in my office or one of the security made her leave , either way , I wanted to go home with Lisa and not give a shit about anyone else.