25

LISA POV

After watching Ella's performance we stand up to clap , I see Ella run to me excitedly , she jumps on me but I manage to catch her as I swing her around and kiss her.

"My daughter's such a good actress , I'm so proud of you Ella well done" I kiss her cheek and she begins giggling.

"Thank you mommy" she shyly laughs , I put Ella down so that the others can speak to her.

I can feel Jennie's eyes on me , it makes me feel so nervous , she is so beautiful , when I turn to look at her she somehow turns her eyes another way.

"Well done Ellie , you were so amazing , I nearly cried" Jennie smiles at her , She really is so gentle and soft with Ella , i watch as Ella pulls her for a tight hug and Jennie crouches to get an actual hug from her.

"Thank you Nini , it was because of the song you sing to me , I wasn't nervous I sang it inside my head" Ella says to Jennie as Jennie stands up again.

It makes it harder to see Jennie just as a social worker when she's so loving towards Ella , it makes me adore her , I can't even be mad at her when she doesn't even hold a grudge against Ella even if I'm being an ass.

I mean she could keep it strictly professional and only be around Ella when she has to but she really is so important to Ella.

"That's my girl , I knew you could do it" Jennie winks at her and Ella chuckles as she looks at jennie adoringly.

I missed Jennie so much , I really did , it felt weird seeing her today , after so long , I tried to erase her from my head but when she's so beautifully motherly like with Ella and does all of these little things it is so hard , she's someone that's somehow entered my shit life and without even trying has made me go insane , when I had an alcoholic wife I wasn't even losing my mind this much.

"ELLA MY BABY" it's Irene?

How did she get here.

Ella smiles at Irene , she's just a kind child even if she's terrified of Irene she still wouldn't ever disrespect her.

However she clings onto Jennie's hand , I can see her grip onto Jennie.

I watch as Jennie soothes Ella and comforts her by nodding at her to tell her nothing will happen if she's here.

That's the truth , Ella feels as if Jennie will save her , that's how a parent should be to a child yet Irene isn't that.

"Don't be scared princess , mom's gonna be a good mom to you now , no more crazy mom okay baby" she smiles as she crouches down and tries to grab Ella's hands, I can see the discomfort in Jennie's , Jisoo and Rosé's eyes.

Then Jennie slightly pulled Ella back , she didn't want to cause a scene in front of Ella because she fake smiles at Ella and tells her to go and play in the school playground whilst she speaks to her mom.

Ella listens straight away.

"Hi Jennie right? yeah I'm sorry about last time and stuff I can't out of prison , I'm honestly getting my shit together and I want to be a good mom to Ella" Irene smiles as she shakes Jennie's hand

Okay this is so fucking award.

Should I just drink some water or should I do some squats.

"That's fine Mrs Manoban however you aren't allowed to be here" Jennie says with authority , oh she's calling Irene 'Mrs Manoban' I got happy believing she was talking to me at one point.

"I know I'm sorry , I just saw the school letter at home and I just thought I'd surprise her , but I fully understand , I'll be out of your way until I can get all of your trust in order to get Ella back" Irene says as she nervously fiddles with her hands.

I can tell she's being genuine , but I really have my eyes on Jennie , she doesn't seem happy at all , especially when Irene walks to me and wraps her arms around my side.

"I was watching from over there , our Ella's performance , she looks like you so much" Irene smiles as she pecks me on my lips

I see Jennie roll her eyes and raise her top lip to one corner in disgust , oh how professional of her.

"Mrs and Mrs Manoban , I really hope to see some change , maybe then I'll allow you to see Ella , but for now your not allowed to be around her until I've spoken to some of my team" Jennie says as she smiles

Irene nods as Jennie walks away.

Jennie walks to Ella and hugs her before shes stopped by a random man.

He's holding a little boy , they're brothers for sure.

Jennies eyes widen before she pulls him for a hug as she smiles widely. Who the fuck is this man making her smile and hugging her? It's a old school friend or an old friend for sure but I watch as they exchange numbers and it pisses me off even more.

Exchanging numbers with him? she better ignore his messages for 2 weeks as well as mine or else I'll somehow find a way to run this man over. Joking I won't do that but wow it's a nice thought. The fucker is good looking too.

I watch as Rosé and Jisoo shake his hand and then shake his little brothers hand to compliment him on his performance.

"Bye Dino , bye Mingyu" Rosé waves them off as they leave.

Okay so the assholes name is Mingyu.

Well I hope Jennie won't answer his calls , fuck sake look how beautiful she is , laughing with Ella and talking to her teachers. She's so perfect in every way. I know for sure he will call her , no doubt about it , I fucking would.

Stop being jealous , this is your chance at getting Ella back and your family.

My main goal is Ella yet I keep slacking and going back to my beautiful distraction.

It's over now , that's what we both wanted right.

I take Irene's hand as we watch Jisoo and Chae take Ella in their car , we get in ours and she tells me to drive to my bakery to show her the process.

No money had been taken from her account , Jennie made me take it back and now I'm scared that Irene will go mad when she finds out I didn't use her money but someone else's.

I won't tell her but I need to think of another excuse.

————-

Are you guys finding this story boring?