17

LISA POV

I'd say these last few weeks of constantly teasing Jennie has been entertaining as hell , I love watching her get frustrated with me because she's secretly blushing , seeing Jennie has become an important part of my day , weather us 3 spend time with Ella or I go to her office , either way I look forward to seeing her.

I love seeing how she treats Ella a bit more than a social worker should , she would wipe Ella's saliva with her own fingers or help clean her nose , or she would braid her hair for her. All these sort of things made me see why Ella loves Jennie , Jennie has a motherly instinct in her and I doubt she's like this with other children , I'd say Ella's her favourite.

Overall watching Jennie treat my daughter so preciously has made my heart do wanders , somehow I feel like tearing up when I see it, that should of been Irene's job but Jennie fits so perfectly.

I've been annoying her on text messages , I'm surprised Jennie hasn't blocked my number , but I think she secretly enjoys my messages , even if she doesn't admit it , she would message me a business related message about Ella but I know sometimes it's a starter for me to begin annoying her.

I've become close to Jisoo and Chae recently , I'd have dinner in their house , it makes Ella happy , it would be nice for Jennie to join us and once Jisoo called her but Jennie's a workaholic , shes always busy.

I haven't seen her this week and it feels quite shitty. Even Ella misses her and it surprises me that Ella is so attached to her when she see's Jisoo and Chae everyday now.

I think Rosé and Jisoo are doing an amazing job at taking care of Ella , I mean they get paid for it but they're very friendly , it was hard to not become their friend , their hospitality and acceptance was amazing.

I'd be pissed if someone kept coming to my house to say goodnight to their daughter , best part is they don't tell Jennie , I don't know if Jennie would accept or not but I wanna discuss with them if it's okay to take Ella for a night , she can stay in our house , Irene isn't here and she won't be until court.

The house is empty and I feel lonely without my little girl.

After finishing my shift at the bakery , I go to my own one , the decoration is going well , it's taking forever because I don't really have anyone to help me.

It's okay , my hard work will actually pay off.

2 hours in painting and fixing up the bakery , I'm greeted with Jennie Kim.

She looks beautiful , even if she isn't in smart attire , she's wearing a long baggy top , I can't see her trousers , I think she's wearing shorts underneath , okay let's not make this weird , I just hope the wind doesn't blow otherwise you know. No I'm sure she's wearing shorts or something , it's Jennie.

Her legs look so smooth , I just froze as I admired her beauty until she clicks in my face.

"Hello , what has happened to you?" She clicked her fingers in my face and then waves her hand and I couldn't help but chuckle at her , she's so adorable even if she's got a angry face 24/7 it looks so hot on her.

"You look pretty" I smirk at her as I stand up and lean my arms on the island.

"Oh , okay anyways" she blushes and recovers from it , this girl doesn't know how to handle compliments , or maybe compliments from me.

"I just wanted to thank you for the scones , I made pasta , so I thought I'd drop it off for you to eat for lunch" she places the container on the table and turns around to walk out but I hold her wrist and pull her to my chest , her back hits my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

I can tell how nervous she is , she freezes on the spot and I smile as I peck her cheek.

"Thank you" I whisper in her ear , then she takes slow breaths.

I can't believe she was so thoughtful and brought me lunch , no one has done that for me ever in my life , even if I had given her scones , the thought of her coming out of her busy day just to give me food makes me happy.

It's a Sunday , it's her day off and she's come to drop me off lunch , I think it says a lot about Jennie.

Even if her food taste like shit , I'm gonna make sure I scrape the container clean.

"It's okay" she whispers slowly.

I know I should let go of her , she's probably busy but I don't let go of her , instead I hold her tighter , she doesn't tell me to stop , until she realises what she was doing she slips out of my grip.

"Don't do that" she points her fingers at me and I bite it and she retracts her finger.

"Why are you here alone , where's your friends?" She asks me as she looks around.

"At work obviously" I open her container and she smiles as she watches me sit on the table and take a bite of her pasta , she looks nervous as she watches me eat it.

But it tastes amazing , I don't even have to fake it.

"Mmmmh , I'll give you scones everyday if I get these" I smile at her and she has this adorable gummy smile on her face as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Really? I thought I added too much salt" she responds

"Jennie it's amazing" I cut her off before she rambles , it actually is.

"Okay , good , you can keep the container" she awkwardly says

"I wasn't planning on giving it back" i respond back to her , call me crazy but I wanna keep it because I'm touched that she actually dropped me food off.

"Good whatever" she rolls her eyes and I chuckle , I can't wipe this smirk off my face

"Whatever then" I smirk at her and she growls in a cute way

She turns to leave and I sit here smiling , I really didn't want her to leave , my heart felt empty when she stepped out , I wish she sat with me , just gave me some company. I really have no one , I guess she doesn't know that.

"Do you need help with the shop?" She turns as she grabs the handle

"A lot , would you help me?" I ask her and she smiles and nods at me , I know she feels bad for me , I don't want her sympathy or anyone's sympathy , it just feels nice to know that she considers my feelings even if she tries to hide it.

I adore her.