22

JENNIE POV

It wasn't a big deal , I was in the hospital because I needed an appendectomy , meaning I needed to surgically remove my appendix , because I have appendicitis , and it began hurting me in the middle of the night.

I just screamed so loud , my neighbour Hani has a spare key and she ran into my house to find out if I was okay. She called the ambulance for me and they took me in.

I told her my family was coming and that she could go home , but the truth is I didn't even tell my family , or Jisoo or Chae.

Even though the hospital asked me if I had an emergency contact , I didn't give any names down because I don't want people to go out of their way to come and help me , it's an operation and I'll get better soon.

It's not a big deal to be honest , I'm okay with dealing with things by myself , I've done a lot of things alone , so when anyone asks me where I am , it's an 'family emergency'.

To be honest even though I have so many miss calls on my phone from my family , Jackson , Jisoo and Rosé , I just called Lisa back , I just feel so lonely and bored here in this hospital room.

I mean there isn't that much fucking signal otherwise I would of watched a movie , I don't really text anyone I fucking have no social life , Lisa's probably mad at me , she heard the nurse and I don't owe her an explanation.

God that nurse ruined everything , I was having a conversation with Lisa and she destroyed it.

The thing is , I don't want people to know that I'm in the hospital because I don't want people to make unnecessary trips or have to buy me gifts or anything , I just feel bad , I think everyone's just busy and I'm really okay, I don't need that unnecessary attention.

Although I realised I like attention from Lisa , I mean I care about my appearance a lot more since she's been complimenting me.

Why is Lisa the only person I want to speak to? All my high school friends are still trying to talk to me yet I'm all excited about a few text messages from Lisa which have me blushing from ear to ear.

Okay let me respond to my school groupchat , I've got some network now.

Jennie : Hey guys!

They probably think the antisocial bitch is on drugs , how comes she has messaged?

Kai: Oh Jennie , hello how are you?

Jimin: Am I dreaming or is Jennie messaging us? wow what have we done to earn this amazing gift Ms Kim

Jennie : shut up Jimin , I saw you at the drugstore just 2 weeks ago

Jimin: hahahaha you said you would call me but you didn't , LIAR

Jennie: work is a pain in the ass , oh hi Kai how are you ? I'm doing well thank you

Kai: I'm doing well , we should all meet up

Tzuyu: yeah we should , Jennie you've literally ghosted , not fair , I miss you :(

Jennie : I know , sorry , how are you Tzuyu

Tzuyu: I'm getting hitched soon!

Jennie; WTF HOW

Jimin: 2 me!!!

Jennie : no fucking way , wow I need to read my messages more often I'm SHOOK

Krystal: AND ANSWER YOUR CALLS

Jennie : I WILL SORRY HOW are you?

Krystal: I'm okay , Kai and I are getting married in January , so basically next year