4

JENNIE POV

The house looks very big and very clean , there's a lot of toys for Ella so that's a good thing.

I sit down on their couch.

"Hi I'm Jennie Kim , you must be Irene Manoban?" I ask her , she looks at me with anger but shakes my hand and then Lisa introduces herself , I can see how nervous Lisa Manoban is.

"What has happened" Irene asks as looks at us , all the other officers are standing around me.

"Well Ella has reported to her teacher that you smashed a glass on your wife's head because you were angry" I say to them as I watch both of them turned shocked.

Opening up the files I have I read what she said word for word.

(Mom is Irene , Mommy is Lisa , ffs kill me I know it's complicated)

"She said she wants to save her Mommy as she had a glass bottle smashed on her head and Mommy was crying" I read out what Mrs Taeyeon Kim reported.

"It isn't true , were a happy family , ask Ella we just played hide and seek just a while ago" Irene shakingly responds but Lisa on the other hand looks a bit distraught.

"I would believe that if there wasn't a reporting of 8 times you had forgotten to pick your daughter up from school , and another teacher had complained that Ella would fall asleep during lessons , when asked why she was so sleepy she said that her Mom was shouting all night and she was scared" I read out , I knew I busted them , because they weren't even arguing back.

"Now Lisa and Irene Manoban , i believe you're daughter is being neglected , I also believe she's witnessing a lot of abuse taking place in front of her and who knows one day you could potentially hurt her"

"I wouldn't lay a finger on my fucking daughter you stupid bitch" Irene growls at me

Glad to hear you wouldn't do that you insane nut job , remember Jennie , don't lose your temper and don't beat this bitches ass.

"I understand , but you are mentally affecting you're daughter and I don't think it's safe for her to be here , hence why we are going to be taking Ella to a girls hostel for tonight until we find her a foster family , I'm sorry" I say to them , I can tell the other mother is more sad that the rude mother.

"You? Your gonna take my daughter? Some Megan Fox looking ass bitch" Irene laughs as she tries to walk towards me but the other wife Lisa pulls her back.

"I do not believe I resemble Megan Fox however , I do think you need to calm down because your not making your case any better Mrs Irene Manoban" I calmly say , I'm too calm right now and I know it's really annoying her.

Hey I'm a social worker I've dealt with worse fucked up people who destroy their children's lives.

"Is there anyway you can just give us a chance , I promise we won't make this mistake again? I promise" Lisa begs me

"No can do Mrs Manoban , Ella is frightened of her mother so I think it's best for her to stay somewhere safe and were she can sleep peacefully" I respond back , she doesn't have an argument but I watch her sob and it breaks my heart , but this is my job and I have to make sure that the children come first.

"Fucking whore" Irene shouts as I begin walking to Ella's room , the officers stand around to make sure their isnt any violence taking place.

Once I'm near Ella's room , I'm stopped by her mother Lisa.

"Please you cant take my daughter , I promise I'll make a change , we were changing today , I promise , Irene didn't drink or anything" Lisa begs me as she takes my hands and begs.

"I will keep in contact you can visit her , but I won't allow your wife to visit her because her behaviour is very aggressive and it isn't good for the child" Lisa sobs her eyes out when I tell her this , I walk into Ella's room.

"Hello" I smile at her and she turns when she hears my voice.

"Oh hi" she responds to me but a bit confused.

"What are you doing there?" I ask her , I'm trying to make her comfortable.

"I'm writing in my diary that mommy gave me" I turn to see Lisa standing at the door , trying to not break down , I usually keep professional because if I cry it isn't right.

I've done this before so I can do this easily but I know it isn't fair on the parents who doesn't deserve this.

"That's nice , do you like princesses Ella?" I ask her

Her eyes widen and she begins rambling on about how much she loves princesses.

"Well do you wanna have a sleepover with some?"

"Oh my god yes yes yes , I do , mommy I'm having a sleepover with princesses" she runs over to Lisa and Lisa fake smiles as she bends down and kisses her.

"Your so lucky" Lisa responds as she pulls her for a hug.

"Shall I pack my bags?" She runs to me excitedly

"Yes you should" I smile as I watch her pack her belongings.

She didn't forget her diary , she held that in her hands.

Then we proceed to take Ella , the police officers help her get in the car.

"I'll discuss meeting times on Monday , but for now Ella will be in our custody and if you strongly believe you should get her back you can take this to court but we have far too much evidence as to why we should have Ella for example the cut on her foot , she stepped on an alcohol bottle which was smashed on the floor , I think it really explains it all , if you want to know how she's doing here's a card with all of our contact details , I'll be dealing with Ella's case and I'll let you know when we find a foster family for her" I smile as I walk out of their house.

Once we're at the girls hostel I walk Ella up and the door literally says Princess Room.

"Hey guys , we have a new princess here" all the kids begin running and screaming in excitement.

"Hi everyone I'm Ella" she introduces herself and then runs to play with the children.

I help put her things away and arrange her bed.

"Hey Jennie , don't worry I'll take over from here , thank you" Sandara says to me , she works here and she helps get the children more comfortable in the hostel.

I smile as I wave Ella goodbye and then I get myself home.

My apartment. I live alone, my parents live local but I love living alone because my brothers are so fucking messy I couldn't handle it.

Showering , getting ready for bed and then getting ready to watch TV. I check my phone to receive 3 miss calls on my work phone. I have two , one for work and one for myself. This is to protect myself.

Unknown number : Answer my calls at least.

Jennie : This is out of hours , I am not allowed to contact anyone after this unless it's an emergency.

Unknown number : It's an emergency , u deadass took my daughter and expect me to sleep? Or be okay?

Jennie : Ella made friends as soon as she entered the hostel ,I can assure you that she is more than okay , I have spoken to my friend that works there and she has told me she's sleeping now , may I add peacefully.

Unknown number: Oh thank god , when will I get to see her?

Jennie : Meeting on Monday , 5.30pm , please be there.

Unknown number : I will be.