59

JENNIE POV

Jisoo: Come to Royal West Hospital , Ella had an allergic reaction

I nearly crashed my car when I read that message I was driving home with Chae , I turned my car and drove to the direction of the hospital as my heart drops.

I can't ever leave Ella now , now she's mine I don't give a fuck , Irene fucked up big time weather it was a mistake or not , you have to be dumb as fuck to give your daughter nuts.

Once Chae and I are in the hospital we're met with Jisoo , Seulgi , Lisa and Irene's parents. There are two other elderly people but I don't recognise them and right now I couldn't give a fuck who they were.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER EAT NUTS , SHES ALLERGIC" I screamed at Lisa I jumped on her , as I tugged on the collar of her shirt , her eyes were red and her eyes were watering

"It was me jennie , she didn't know" Irene tries to stop it and Lisa looks at me and I just fall into her arms as I sob heavily into her chest , she holds me tight whilst she kisses my forehead.

"It's okay she'll be okay she's strong okay" she tries to calm me down even though she's terrified herself , and being back in her arms is where I belong I know that after suffering so much without her.

I need to be here because this is my family and I can never let something like this occur again , if I lost Ella I will live in regret for the rest of my life for failing her as a protector , it's sad that this was my wake up call.

"We heard about Ella , we came as fast as possible" my parents run in panicking but I don't even pay attention to them , I'm on the verge of passing out , oh god if Ella doesn't make it I don't know what I would do to myself.

I'll live my life with regret , I failed her so badly , all she wanted was me and Lisa in one house to love her , I know what she told Jisoo and Sandara , I know what she wants and I made it impossible. It isn't because I am gonna fight for her and I'm gonna visit her and not give a shit what Irene says.

-

It's been 20 minutes , I've been sobbing in Lisa's arms for so long , I've not communicated with anyone and neither has Lisa.

She just holds me and kisses my head every few minutes. "Are you okay?" I whisper as I look up at her , she nods as she wipes my eyes with her thumbs "Are you okay?" She whispers back at me.

"I just want her to be okay" I respond as I wrap my arms around her , the hospital is full of our sniffles especially mine and Lisa's , this is how it feels as a mother , I know that for sure because I feel as if I could practically kill myself over this.

I am never letting her go again I promise myself this , after today I'm gonna be there for her for the rest of my life.

"Jennie eat something" Lisa whispers to me we have been sitting here for an hour now.

"I don't want to" I shake my head but she begins caressing my hair.

"Hi , so Ella will be fine , she's just taking a rest , we managed to get her to breathe thoroughly and you'll be able to see her soon" the man says to Lisa and I.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much" Lisa pulls the Doctor in for a hug and he smiles as he hugs her back

"No worries , she wants her mommy and she said if Nini is there she wants here there as well" the man points out and then everyone looks at us.

She isn't mad at me. She still loves me as much as I love her.

I run into Ella's room whilst Lisa and I hold hands , we run in there and Ella's sitting there weak as hell , she looks so tired but I begin sobbing as I pull her into my arms.

"My baby , Nini's so sorry she won't ever leave you again okay" I sob as I hold her

"I missed you Nini" she hugs me tighter as I leave a big kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you too , I'm so happy your okay , god if anything ever happened to you I don't know what I would do" I caress her face , I'm so happy to see her

"Nini" Ella whispers as she looks at me

"Yes" I respond

"I'm not allowed to say this but I need to say it because when you went I felt bad I didn't ask" she looks at Lisa and Lisa looks at her confused as if she doesn't know what Ella is talking about and then she realises

"Ella no" Lisa cautiously says as she caresses Ella's hair

"Tell me what you wanna say" I look at them both

"I want you to be my mom" she whispers