6

JENNIE POV

I think it's great to say I've spent such an amazing day with Ella , she's so smart for her age , I took her to the cinemas , then shopping , then got her ice cream.

She reminds me of ME to be honest , we bonded a lot today , she told me she misses her mommy 'Lisa' but not so much of Irene , she said she only misses Irene a little bit.

I knew her mommy was feeling terrible so I took a picture of Ella eating ice cream and sent it to Lisa.

Then deleted the picture from my phone and deleted mine and Lisa's chat. I'm not allowed to have pictures of any of the children and if I do I must delete it urgently.

Lisa : Oh my god my princess , she looks happy , thank you

Jennie : No worries , you'll see her tomorrow Mrs Manoban

Lisa : Yes , I know , are you going to be there?

Jennie : I won't be , I think either Jackson or Mark will be there

Lisa : okay , I'll pick her up from the hostel

Jennie: okay

Lisa : send more pictures of her and tell her I love her and miss her.

Jennie: do you want to speak to her on the phone?

Lisa: yes yes , oh my god

I called Lisa and she answered straight away. Ella just went on , that girl can talk but it's adorable , I found it so cute how she told her mommy every single detail we did today.

Then once their phone call was over I dropped Ella home and she pulled me for a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Nini I had such a fun day today" she smiled and I was startled by the hug because I don't usually hug the children , they're usually a bit scared of me because they think I'm someone scary and important but Ella is really smart.

I smile as I drop her off and help her get ready for bed

"Where did Nini come from?" I ask her as I watch her brush her teeth.

"I think Nini sounds cute and you are really cute" she replies with her mouth all wet and watery from the tooth paste.

I couldn't help but laugh hard at that comment she just said , it was adorable , she's really cute and she's growing on me a lot.

"Your very pretty as well , just like a princess , that's why I put you in the princess room" I wink at her and she smiled widely

"Thank you Nini , can you help me with the bed sheets" she asks me

"Yes you handle yourself in the toilet and I'll go do that for you okay" I respond as I scruff her hair and then walk out to help with her bed.

There's like so many little beds for little girls , it's comfortable and cute but some are empty because some are being fostered.

Once I help Ella into bed I got ready to leave but then I hear her begin to sob.

"What's wrong Ella , come here"

She runs to me and hugs me tight.

"I miss my mommy can you stay here with me" she cries in my arms and I felt my heart drop , from both sides there both missing eachother and I'm not allowed to do anything.

"I'll stay until you sleep okay , do you want me to sing to you"
She nods as she doesn't let go of my arm , she wrapped herself around my small arm so tightly but I just allow her as I use somehow start singing silently to her.

I run my hands through her hair as I get her to sleep.

All the children can hear me and they begin falling asleep too.

Once she's asleep I look at her and smile.

A little strong girl.

Once I somehow get my arm back from Ella's grip I give her the teddy that I bought her today , she wraps her arms around it tight and sleeps.

I realised that all the children had fallen asleep as well as Ella , wow , and my brother says I can't sing. Im gonna message him and let him know that I am Beyonce in this building

Okay too far?

-

LISA POV

"They want me to go to court over domestic violence for smashing a glass bottle on your head , LISA , YOUR DAUGHTER HAD TO FUCKING OPEN HER BIG MOUTH AND NOW SHE HAS RUINED MY LIFE" Irene growls

My daughter? She came out of you? Irene has really lost her fucking mind.

"She's just a child , she's scared , she didn't know it would cause all of this , stop being a fucking psycho" I respond back , I won't handle any Ella slander , no fucking way.

"LISA , I LOST MY FUCKING JOB" she screamed

"You have savings right?" I ask her

"Yes yes I do" she replies

"Okay let's open up a business , a cafe with the savings , and I have my own recipes which I can use so it won't be hard" I say to her when in reality I know her ass is going to jail , I know I'm taking Irene's money to open this cafe up but when we earn I'll give it back and then take my daughter.

"That's the best thing to do babe , let's make a cafe/bakery" Irene replies

Oh even better.

To be honest , I have had to remind myself that I love Irene , but her behaviour has put me off her so much , I couldn't believe what she turned out to be.

When we dated she was perfect , when Ella was born she was perfect until alcohol.

Then she would find the littlest things to start an argument , she would take random drugs sometimes , and it makes you fucking tired.

Is she supposed to be my soul mate? The person I spend the rest of my life with? it doesn't seem like it.

Finally I drive to the girls hostel to collect my Princess.

She runs to me whilst screaming and I carry her and hold her so tight.

"Oh my god mommy your here" she smiled

"I am , let's go out , I am taking us to the trampoline park" I smile at her and she jumps up and down excitedly.

Mark I think is the guys name , he follows us and I guess I have to accept that but I spent the whole day with my princess and had the best day ever.

Once I dropped her back I tried my best to not cry , I told her I'll see her soon and ran out as fast as I could , once I got in my car I sobbed.

I sobbed so much.
-

JENNIE POV

Sandara : Ella is not asleep , she is crying

Jennie : Why?

Sandara: Shes missing her mommy , I think she wanted to go home with her mommy , come and help me , she's been crying for hours

Jennie : Coming.