44

JENNIE POV

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?" I growl at my brother , Lisa forgot to shut the door and he has walked in on us.

Lisa's passed out as he holds a big frying pan in his hand and the biggest smirk on his face.

"I came to check on baby sister , you know I didn't know your heart works I'm impressed" he smirks

"That's it , I'm calling the police" I get up and grab the phone as I sob , I couldn't believe he made Lisa pass out.

"Your gonna call the police on your brother? Over a woman?" He shouts

But I've already dialled the number , I don't want to lose my job anymore I want to stay in this country and continue helping people out but now I'm getting the services involved I could lose it, I've lost my family now I don't want anything to do with them and the thought of me having to go homeless or something scares me but right now I just want Lisa safe. I couldn't give a shit about anything else.

"Yes ma'am we are sending the police to your location" the woman says to me on the phone and my brother was in shock , Jin and Taeyang run upstairs to my living room and are in shock with Lisa on the floor.

I crouch down and try to wake her up and when she does she's met with my concerned face , I help trying to lift her up but she gets up and attacks my brother Jin , the first person she saw she attacked and I try to break it up as I scream as loud as possible , but before I can stop it the police run in armed.

"POLICE , PUT YOUR HANDS UP" The officer shouts and the others pull Lisa and Jin apart and I grab hold of Lisa and pull her to the coach.

"You better be fucking careful Lisa , I'll destroy you , my sister might be blind to your behaviour but we're not , this isn't over" Jiyong shouts as the police handcuff them and take them away .

"Lisa are you okay?" I ask her as I grab an ice pack and place it on the bruise on her head.

"It's okay don't cry" she smiled as she wiped my eyes

"I swear I didn't even see them I promise" i really hope she doesn't think I did this on purpose

"I know Nini I know I don't think it's your fault , come here it's over" she smiles as she pulls me to her , she rests on the couch and pulls me in to cuddle with her.

"Why are you being so casual about this , they've threatened you Lisa , my dad will go to any extent to get his family name praised" I say to her because now I'm scared about what they'll do.

"Just tell me weather Ella will get hurt in this process because I can fight for you but my daughters gone through too much Jennie , I don't want her to even have the slight hint that something is going on" Lisa stands up in panic and it makes my heart drop to know that they might go to that extent , I've kept my distance from my drug dealer grandad and my good for nothing brothers who've just done nothing with their lives.

"You need to leave and protect Ella , okay , I don't know what's happening , I'm gonna go to moms and explain to them me and you have no feelings for eachother okay" I rush and run to my room to put clothes on , I quickly undress , I didn't care if Lisa was looking at me , there was nothing sexual about this , I'm panicking.

"I don't fucking want to be away from you , I love you god damn it" Lisa shouts at me

"I KNOW BUT MY JOB IS TO PROTECT ELLA , I CANT BE THE REASON SHES UNSAFE LISA" I shout back at her and she sighs

"we can't be together?" Lisa sighs heavily and I calm down from shouting

"I guess we can't" I mumble

"Can we be friends at least? I need you in my life" Lisa whispers as she runs her hands through her hair

I walk to her and she holds me as I hug her waist , I feel her lightly peck my head.

"I'm sorry Lisa" I sigh miserably into her chest , I feel like my world is crashing down right now and I could feel her heartbeat fast as she holds me tight.

"I'm sorry too , I wish it wasn't like this" she leaves light pecks on my head and I close my eyes as I embrace her and then let go.

"Go home and rest and let me sort this out okay" I say to her as I walk out with her , she nods and I leave my house with my heart heavy.