Chapter Three

Natsu's POV

So without Luce I would pass out and without me Luce would freeze. I look down to see her face propped up comfortably on my shoulder. I don't really know when she moved but I liked it. I remember my thoughts from earlier and smile as I think, no I love her. I pull her slender form closer snuggling into her neck breathing in her scent: strawberries and sweet cream.

Is this wrong? I close my eyes as I feel her arms pull me closer when I try to move away. I should tell her how I feel. Right? We will be going on a trip together just the two of us, maybe I should talk to her then? 

I can't help smiling as I take in another breath of her scent before relaxing and falling asleep. 

Lucy's POV

I wake up to Natsu kissing on my neck. The light gentle movements were just as relaxing as they were startling. It took a moment for me to realise he was still asleep and when I did I relaxed again. I stretched out giving him easier access as he nibbled and sucked on my neck making it difficult to breath. I could feel what felt like little threads of electricity spasmed inside of me with each lick, suck or breath. He is going to leave a hickey if he hasn't already, I think to myself before I feel Natsu's teeth scrape against my skin lightly. 

"Natsu!" I moaned my heart racing, shocking him awake. 

"What?" he groans as he looks around not yet realizing the position we are in. My pride prevents me from saying anything else. Which only made him look at me again. 

"Hey Luce, you have a really big bruise on your neck. Did you get hurt during the fight yesterday?" he asked me, and he seemed pretty worried about it. 

I felt myself blush crimson at the state I must be in. My embarrassment radiated off of me as I called for Loke. 

"Yes princess?" he smiled before looking up to see my tears of frustration that only just kept from falling. 

"Please help me with this and then after that EXPLAIN to Natsu how it happened!" I try very hard not to yell or scream or cry. Natsu must have spent forever making the 'bruise' on my neck and I was suffering terribly not only from being embarrassed but because I liked it, so much so much that I really needed some time to myself and a hot bath after or a really cold shower. 

I wanted to throw him back down on the wool magic and show him how it felt and explore ways to make it feel even better. I could feel the wetness in between my legs as my panties now very wet material aggravated me further. 

I could feel the anger radiating off of Loke as he healed my neck and when he was done I asked him if the mark was still there. 

"No princess, the mark is gone." His tone is clipped and sharp but I just nod as a few tears finally slid free from their prison. I patted Natsu on the shoulder so that he would be able to breathe for a while before jumping down to the massive pink cushion below. 

Natsu's POV

Luce is crying and I don't understand why. I reach out to her only for Loke to hit me away again. I want to get angry but all I can seem to focus on is Luce as she jumps off the ledge to the ground below. 

Did I make her cry? I feel a sharp pain in my chest as I buckle over falling to my knees one hand clenched over my chest the other catching myself from collapsing on my face. 

I look up at Loke who although extremely mad was also worried. "Is this what love feels like?" I ask him only to have another sharp pain cut through me. After a few minutes I realised that to make matters worse it was getting harder to breathe again. 

"Damn it." I hear Loke mutter under his breath before he threw me over the edge to the ground below. The impact of the pink wool although cushioning my fall did nothing to help the pain searing through me.