Chapter Four

Natsu's POV

I really screwed this up. I heard almost everything that they said, there were a couple times that I couldn't hear Luce but I heard most of it. She hates me, she has to now why else would she tell Yukino everything that happened? 

"If he knows what's good for him he will not be like that." Yukino threatened raising her voice while she glared daggers at me; Luce hates me. She never actually said it but the look on her face said so much about how she felt. Is there anyway I could be wrong? Mavis please let me be wrong. 

I decide now is a good time to leave, my head just had so many thoughts and none of them were good. I walk away towards the train station, I might as well just wait there for Luce. I deserve every bit of torture I get just for making her cry earlier. 

Someone bumped into me, felt like they were trying to pickpocket me. Jokes on them, Luce has all the reward money not me. Fuck it, I needed something to distract myself. I caught the kid easily enough and turned him into the guards. They gave me a decent reward for it too. But before I knew it I was back at the train station again. 

It wasn't long before Luce showed up the last train for Magnolia would be here at any time. She did not show up alone either, Happy had found Lector and Frosch as well as their slayers and had followed her there. I wonder where Happy has been this whole time? I just stay where I'm at until I see Happy frown at me. 

I smile at him and hold up three train tickets and he taps Luce on the shoulder pointing at me. For the first time all day I see Luce smile at me. I felt my heart lurch at the sight. Maybe just maybe she could forgive me. Maybe we could go back to the way things were. I smiled at her before hopping up to run over to them before I got clotheslined by Sting. When the hell did he get there?

"What the hell?" I groan as I pick myself back up from the ground. 

"So we heard you tried to mate with Blondie. When did you finally grow up?" Sting taunted me. 

"Wait, what did she tell you? How mad is she?" I look at them wanting to beg for mercy but I needed answers and I honestly don't give a flying fuck about what they thought of me. 

My question must have thrown him off a bit because he just stared at me. It was Rogue who finally answered. "Yukino told us that you gave Lucy a hickey in your sleep and that when you woke up you didn't know and you were upset." I groan and cover my face, how many people are going to find out?

"We were in a fight with some bandits yesterday and I thought she had gotten hurt; her neck was covered. I didn't know I had been... Well you know." I could feel myself heat up as I said it. 

"Rough. So does that mean you're not interested in Blondie?" Sting asked like a dumbass. 

I growled at him as I grabbed his vest, "Hands off." I could feel my flames flickering as I tried to put them out. 

Sting held up his hands in surrender before pointing at his own neck where I could see a small white and black swirling mark. I immediately put him down and looked at Rouge who showed his own matching one. I grinned and grabbed them both pulling them into a hug. Finding a life mate is amazing and something to always celebrate. 

"You two have to come to Fairy Tail soon so we can celebrate! Gajeel and Wendy will be so happy for you and even Laxus and Eric will have to join in." I practically yell in their ears. They started laughing and I joined in. They found their life mate who could be against that? 

We talked for a while longer before Luce and Happy joined us having been talking to Yukino at the entrance. Our train was just pulling in when I called out "Again congrats, I'll see you when we have that party, next weekend?"