Chapter Twenty-One

A/N Sorry it's late. But I'm trying.

Natsu's POV

I step out of the barrier holding Luce's hand and pull her into my arms, I kiss her sweetly before we separate and we pick up the babies to lay them down in the bed. Griffin follows us to the infirmary and keeps watch over them as we leave the room closing the door behind us again. Tidus and Melody come running towards us and jump into our arms.

"You two make everything 100 times better, you know that?" I ask them and they reply giggling before squirming out of our arms and back to Scorpio and Virgo to play more tag. We sit back in the booth we left maybe 30 minutes ago snuggling into each other's arms.

"Wow that was quick. Two pump chump much?" Gray snickered.

"You realise you're a virgin right?" I ask looking at him like he is stupid.

"How about you tell us?" Luce asked making a barrier of her own and shoving Gray in there with Juvia. In a blink they seemed to vanish. I can't stop laughing my ass off, as I think of all the time they are spending in there.

"What is so funny?" Erza demanded which just set me off more.

"It was what half an hour that we were gone?" Luce paused and Erza nodded. "Time moves a lot faster there, it might be a week or could be a month. Time is a little hard to keep track of in there."

"So he is probably spending about a month alone with Juvia and unless his dumbass confessed to her already things are going to drag on forever." I laugh clutching at my sides.

"Don't worry there is an easy exit but they are going to have to work together to get there. Otherwise they will be spit out in about ten minutes." Luce smirked. "Maybe she won't call me love rival anymore?"

"Anyway where were we?" I finally ask, feeling hungry again. "Mira, I'm starving." She laughed and brought a large plate of food to the table, and I thanked her before I started to devour it.

"You were telling them about when you adopted us!" Melody laughed jumping into my lap.

"I see how it is, you're not interested in your Daddy unless he has food. Is that about it?" I pouted and pretended to cry.

"No, Daddy! I'm not even hungry. I just like to listen to the story of how you adopted us." She smiled sweetly. I look at her brother and motion him over and give them each a burger that they took happily.

"Yeah, sure. Not hungry at all." I tease them. Before looking up at Luce who smiled and waved for me to finish the story.

"So there we were before we even started the mission and we had just woken up from a nap; our plan was to attack when it was dark and light up a bonfire to attract them but the village was utterly silent. We snuck around the buildings looking for an intruder or worse when we found everyone surrounding these two beautiful babies and the village chief. To our horror we hear them trying to decide what to do with the babies."

I lift my arms being all dramatic for the kids sake. "We decided right then to finish the mission in just one night! So that maybe things will be easier and the babies wouldn't be taken to some unknown foster home on the mainland. We do the unimaginable, we summon Pan!" Melody and Tidus shriek in mock horror. "The sin of gluttony and wouldn't you know it he is a glutton for punishment! He made us use his stardress and he played his music at his DJ booth. The horror of having my clothes change with each and every song!" I gasped as if it were too much. And Melody and Tidus couldn't stop laughing completely absorbed in the story.

"Of course your mother looked amazing in everything, I cannot say the same for myself. Yuck!" I paused for their giggles. "Then when we had most of the monsters defeated I just couldn't take the magic anymore and Luce finally closed his gate. And then..." I stop for dramatic effect. "She summoned Yuri and Lee and used their stardress!" I clutched at my heart as if it were too much, while pretending to get knocked out.