Chapter Six

Natsu's POV

Her chest is practically black! There were blotches of red and blue spotted on what I can only assume to be very tender places. Did I do that? How could I do that to her? I'm just dying and she doesn't seem to even care, "Calm down Natsu. So we can get out easier," she huffed at me. For real? I just... But... How?

I ended up doing what she asked me, anything and everything really. We got dressed in clean dry clothes, but I noticed Luce had put on another bikini. I watched as she called Loke to heal herself again. I tried to look away as Luce explained the situation to him.

"Princess, why does it have to be you?" he sighed; gaining my interest as well from where I sat on the bed next to her. No one has told me much about all of this and Wendy seemed to know more than I did but I haven't seen her since I woke up.

Loke and I looked at her and she just shrugged grinning like a cat with a mouse or better yet like Happy with a fish. Whatever the reason she wasn't going to tell either of us. I looked at Loke and he eyed me, I didn't have an answer for him so I just shook my head and shrugged as well.

He sighed again before healing her, making me look away. I did not point out the fact that I was the one who gave them to her, I'm pretty sure he would have killed me regardless of what Luce said if I did. As much as I like to fight I still do not have a death wish.

So now we are dressed and I just want to snuggle into her again but I refrain, I'm actually pretty proud of myself for controlling my impulses until Luce scolds me again.

"Natsu! You can't hurt yourself like that. What is it that you were going to do?" she asked me, what I really want to know is how she knew every time I held back. She hasn't missed one yet.

"But Luce, you don't like me like that? I don't want to hurt you," I tried to reason with her. She would just sigh and pull me into her arms, exactly what I was wanting to do anyway. We were on her bed and she was reading a book dressed in a bikini with a light blue crop top over top and a blue jean mini skirt, while I just laid around bored out of my mind trying not to get hard looking at her.

"Can we go somewhere please? Let's go to the guild! Maybe we can take a job? Luce?" I begged her until she finally closed the book and looked up at me after what seemed like hours.

"If we went to the guild can you tell me without a doubt in your mind that you won't run off or try to start a fight with Gray?" I couldn't avoid her gaze as she stared me down.

"I'll try, please?" I give in. I just want out of her apartment even if it's for only an hour or two.

She nods to herself before, "Good if you fail and pass out again I'll have Gray carry you back here and then you will owe him a favor, forever." I shiver at the thought before nodding, reaching to hold her hand, gripping it tightly in my own. I refuse to owe Gray anything.

When we left her apartment I moved my arm so it was around her neck. So it was like when I normally hang off of her in a friendly way, a more comfortable way. Or so I thought, it ended up being really difficult to walk like that. I caved and just carried her in my arms the way I like with her arms around my neck I couldn't help breathing in her scent as I ran. What is wrong with me?

When we got to the guild and I put her down she hooked elbows with me and I kicked the door in like always. Mavis I love this guild! We got a few stares but that was pretty normal and we made our way to the mission board, Luce is practically dragging me.

"Oi, Flamebrain! Where are you going?" Gray yelled from across the room. I pretended not to hear him as I remembered Luce's threat, only too easy to do with her nails digging into my arm reminding me as she pulled on me.