Chapter Thirty

Natsu's POV

When Luce was finally done crying and Gray and Juvia were flinching less noticeably is when the rest of our guild decided it was time to ask questions. They kept getting frustrated when they realized that we just didn't have answers for them. 

"What do you know?" Erza asked, trying to get to the bottom of it all. 

I groan, "You heard what Yuri and Lee said right?" I asked her and she nodded. "That's what we know," I turned around, picking up Nashi and Melody, my two princesses were waiting on me. 

"Are you ready to go home?" Luce asked the kids, ignoring whatever it was Mira was asking her altogether. Damn, she just looked so tired. 

"Yeah!" Tidus and Melody cheered as Luce carried our boys and we just left our friends behind. We can come back to it tomorrow if we really needed to but for now we just needed to go home.

"Dragon slayers follow," I whisper knowing that they heard me. I could care less if Laxus and Gajeel came along but Sting, Rogue and Wendy were family. Wendy by adoption and Sting and Rogue as self appointed uncles. Not to mention the fact that Jade and Rose were my niece and nephew regardless of what anyone else said about the matter all together. As a second thought I decided to add, "Laxus bring Gramps." 

We walked all the way to the property line and waited there until all of the slayers were together, plus Gramps and we showed them the way to our house. Sting, Rogue and Wendy went ahead of us to get comfortable and Wendy said something about making tea. As Luce and I waited for Gajeel, Laxus and Master just so we could show them the way. Not that they paid much attention of course. 

"Oi, that's Wendy, Carla and Happy's house. Our place is this way," I called over my shoulder when I looked back at them, seeing them all going up the porch steps of my old place. 

"When did you move? And why didn't Happy come with you?" Panther Lily asked as he flew above Gajeel's shoulder. 

I shrugged before answering, "We moved before we made S class. As far as Happy goes he wanted to stay there. It was just as much his house as it was mine so he just stayed. As to why, you should just ask him about it. Hey where is he anyway? Last time I was told that he would be back in just a couple days."

"They went on a mission with the Exceeds from Sabertooth. It was a joint mission but I think the lady hiring them was just one of those crazy cat ladies. She gave me the creeps." I see him shiver. They left almost as soon as they got back, so I don't think they know you were gone for two weeks." Panther Lily answered back. 

"Hmm," I hum to myself. I wonder if all that time alone with Carla will make me a grandpa? I try to shake the thought from my head. That is a question for another day. 

We finally arrive at the house and I turned around and glared at them, "If I get Erza, Gray or for that matter anyone either knocking on our door or breaking in; what you saw during our match will look like child's play, do you understand me?" I see as both Laxus and Gajeel gulped before nodding and Master looked at Luce and I with an almost amused expression. Of course he understood that I meant that they were welcome to visit themselves or else we wouldn't have shown them in the first place. 

I turn around and Tidus opens the door for me as I lead them in the front door. "We're finally home!" I call out and Wendy calls that the tea is almost ready and she would serve it in the living room. "Thanks sis!" I call back and lead the way to the living room after putting Tidus down so he could remove his shoes at the door. I see Luce do the same with Melody and we walk in only carrying the babies, our kids running after us as we did. 

"About time you got here. Rose and Jade were just complaining about being tired." Sting grouches and I can't help laughing looking down at my own little angels.