Chapter Eighteen

Natsu's POV

Why does Gray have to be so annoying? I know that Luce wants us all to be friends again but still. I can't help remembering the feel of his neck in my hands that day. I groan. I'm laying on Luce's lap while we are riding the train. Luce playing with my hair as they talked.

"He still gets motion sickness? He will never grow up!" Gray smirked, I know he did. I didn't even need to see his face to tell, his voice said it all.

"Actually he is just tired, he doesn't really get sick anymore." Luce defends. Gray is going to get it if he makes my mate cry. She is still very pregnant and that is just low. But I guess he wouldn't know any of that.

"Really? That's good to hear," I heard Erza say. I feel my stomach churn a bit before I am on the ground. Erza had dumped me off of Luce's lap.

"Hey! What's that for?" I snap rubbing my back. I feel sore a lot anymore. I don't want Luce to go on S class missions even though she already laid our eggs but she insisted on it because she is always so restless anymore.

"You should listen to the conversation when we talk, it's rude to ignore us." she replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I get back up mumbling to myself about how much of a bitch she still was but she didn't seem to hear me. I sat next to Luce, my arm around her shoulders as I did. I could see Gray's eyes almost bug out watching us but he didn't say anything.

"So what is the mission? You wouldn't tell me before," I complain, failing to conceal a yawn as I talked.

"We are looking for a rare flower that is said to have healing powers, it's blue with red pollen." Erza answered like it was obvious.

"So I don't get to actually do anything?" I ask already hating the mission. At least Luce isn't going to be fighting so I can relax a little bit.

"Well it only grows on a mountain volcano that is covered in ice." Gray sneered.

"A volcano covered in ice?" I ask turning towards Luce instead, grinning like I was crazy.

She smiled and answered happily, "The volcano is so high up that ice covers the top, not in the volcano of course, but it is almost like rings of ice around it. I hear it is beautiful."

I smile, "At least this mission has one good thing about it." We laughed at the inside joke and Gray and Erza just stared.

"What is so funny?" Gray asked, finally giving in.

"The last time we went to a volcano I was burned and swore I would never let Natsu drag me to another one." Luce answered him.

"This time though she dragged me to it!" I follow it up and we laugh again. "Do you remember the fire spider there?" I asked her.

"You mean the thing that kept trying to eat my clothes because I was wearing celestial clothes. It kept saying that it would 'eat the stars'!" she laughed. We kept laughing and I pulled her in for a hug forgetting for a moment that they still didn't know. But Luce saved us and squealed that the spider was going to eat her. Making the other two laugh as well.

We managed to enjoy the ride otherwise and when it was time to get off I was only too happy. Before Erza or Gray could blink I had picked up Luce and ran out of the cabin and we were standing behind the ticket counter building. I needed a kiss from her sweet lips.

"Natsu we can't run off everytime we get an urge to kiss each other. I'm pregnant and you know how I can get." She giggled at my affection as I kissed along her neck.

"I know but are you ready for them to know?" I ask her completely serious now. I know that they hurt her more than she would ever admit when they were accusing her of hurting me.