Chapter Twenty-Four

Natsu's POV

I wake up much more rested than before and I can't help snuggling into my mate. "Lllluuuuuucccceee," I moan knowing we had to get up but really not wanting to.

"Hmmm?" She responded as she reacted to my snuggles.

"We need to get up," I groan trying to ignore the massive boner I already had.

"Maybe if we have a quicky first?" She yawned, stretching finally opening her beautiful eyes. I can't help the throbbing I felt far below at her words. "Maybe in the shower?" She added knowing how much her words affected me.

"Oh Mavis, yes!" I moan sucking one of her already hard nipples into my mouth, earning the gasp and moans coming from her throat. It was too much to take this early in the morning, I don't even know when it was that I crawled between her legs or lined myself up. Just that I did and the feel of her hot wet center only doubled and redoubled my efforts again and again as each time we came.

I don't know when we finally made our way to the shower but I'm thankful that we did. As soon as we were done washing, my lips were sucking on her clit again. I don't know how long we were in the shower but when we left the water was ice cold not that it really matters with how hot our fire was today.

When we were finally dried and dressed we made our way to the barrier. "Are you ready to see our angels?" Luce asked and I pulled her in for another kiss as my response. As much as I loved Luce, I really needed to see our babies right now.

"Yeah me too," she responded as if she could read my mind. We jump out and find Nashi and Luke crying and Tidus and Melody trying to sing to them.

"Mommy Daddy!" Our two oldest call out happily.

I can't help chuckling before Luce asked them if they missed us yet. They tackled us in a giant hug before dragging us towards the babies. I helped Luce undress so she could feed them and Nashi and Luke latched on hungrily.

When it was nice and quiet again both Tidus and Melody sighed out in relief. I pulled them in cuddling with them as their mother took care of the babies. "I love you two, do you know that?" I asked them before giving them ticklish kisses.

I listened to their squeals of laughter as they agreed and told me how much they loved me too. After a couple minutes I looked around to find us in the infirmary. That's strange didn't Luce make the barrier in the guild hall? I shake the thought from my head, it's not so unusual for the barrier to follow our kids or spirits so that is probably what happened.

"So let's leave Mommy and the babies and go out and play in the guild hall?" I suggested knowing that she would join us when she was ready.

"Yay!" They cheered and I opened the door letting them take the lead as they ran out ahead of me.

"I'll see you in a few," I tell Luce as she nodded in response. I leave the door cracked open and try to follow as Tidus and Melody seem to make a bee line for the bar where Mira was currently talking to Romeo.

I can't help chuckling to myself as I follow them. "Mr. Romeo, Sir could we have some fire please?" Melody asked and I couldn't help laughing at the look on his face just from being called Mr. and Sir.

"What about your Dad? Can't he make you some yummy fire to eat?" Romeo asked slightly confused as he made a couple purple flames for them.

"You can't eat dragon flames silly," Tidus answered as if it were obvious.

"Of course!" I laughed now at their sides again making a few people jump. How didn't they notice me while I was laughing earlier?

"Natsu! I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I hope it's okay." Romeo was squirming while I just looked at him.