Chapter Fifteen

Lucy's POV

I wake up extremely weak and my head is pounding. Memories of the fight from last night flooding into my mind were gruesome but nothing compared to that kiss. I didn't even see it coming I was so focused on his neck I didn't see his lust. Oh Mavis that kiss was amazing. I cover my mouth with a hand like somehow it would help me to remember it easier. I vaguely remember tasting blood but it didn't sing to me the way it does when I bite his neck. It was a whole new level of lust that just blew all else away.

I want to do it again.

Where am I? I am in a room that I don't recognize and tucked into a bed that although looks nice is very uncomfortable. I slowly get up and make my way to the only door in the room almost falling over as I did. After what took by far too long I finally reached the door. "Natsu?" I asked as I opened the door, my voice breaking. How long have I been out? Only to be lifted from my feet and cradled in his arms, I could practically feel his fire soothe my aching muscles as he did.

"Luce! You're awake! I thought that last..." He stopped when he noticed me wincing at his words. "What's wrong?" he asked almost in a whisper as he held me tight.

I smile at him trying to reassure him, "I just have a headache, that's all." I groan my words unable to hide how much it actually hurt.

"You need to rest more. It's okay I have been hunting with the villagers and I even helped them fish so we can get a good meal into you whenever you are ready." He sighs in relief cuddling me in his arms. "Heck at this point they might even be able to feed me!" he laughed.

I couldn't help giggling at the thought. "Natsu, how long have I been out?" I can't help asking.

He smiled happily before answering, "Just all day!" You had me worried sick you know?" He joked as he touched his fist to my forehead gently. "Don't ever do that again." He whispered, fear clouding his eyes and thickened his voice.

"Is it bad that I liked that kiss more than your neck?" I ask him slightly worried and nearly silent. A small smile on my face as I hoped it would lighten the mood a bit, it worked.

"Only if you're going to faint every time you do it." He laughed grinning.

"I'm pretty sure I only did that because of how much magic I used fighting. Urg and I still need to summon spirits for the clean up!" I groan after a moment.

Natsu looked at me quietly for a moment and then almost hesitantly asked, "Could you use my magic to summon them and guide the work? Maybe it could keep it from hurting so much if you are guiding the magic?"

I looked at him confused, "Hurting? Magic shouldn't hurt." He shrugged and looked away. Thinking back my magic is more than a little different than those around me. Maybe it does hurt and I just don't know it? I think about it for a minute and touch Loke's key, "Can I try to use Natsu's magic to summon you please?"

I waited for an answer and after a moment Loke did, "Yes, your highness so long as you are guiding the magic then it should be fine."

I nod to myself and then I look at Natsu, "Are you ready?" he nodded and I chanted, "Open gate of the zodiac, Leo the Lion!" And just like normal Loke appeared in the room with us.

He bows and looks up at us. "You will need to stay in contact with him in order to guide the magic but it will not break any of your current contracts." He lifts his head up and then seems to scan me up and down.

I look down to find I am in my clothes from before the battle which in itself is fine except now they are practically rags barely covering me. I squeak covering myself from his gaze and close his gate. "Natsu!" I yelled whacking him on the back of his head as I did.