Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N Sorry it's late! I just had to make sure it was perfect. Also it's like twice as long as normal, but it really kind of needed it!

Natsu's POV

Once I felt her hand in mine I felt a small surge of energy and I pulled her into my arms wrapping myself around her. Thank Mavis that Wendy was so close I was already falling when she took the babies from my arms. Tidus and Melody who had been holding each other's hands stood crying and I barely saw them standing at our sides as my eyes closed. Geeze they are such good kids, I can't help the smile I feel plastered to my face as Luce and I fell into a deep sleep right there on the floor in the middle of the guild.

***

The next thing I know; I feel as someone is playing with my hair, I open my eyes and smile happily. Luce had her head turned and was looking at me over her shoulder, her back still pressed against me.

"Good morning beautiful," I croaked and she laughed pulling away. "No, no, no." I pull her back and snuggle into her kissing along her neck. I could practically feel her shivering in my arms and I'm hit with the scent of her arousal like a tidal wave. "Mine!" I purred as I nipped at her ear earning a gasp and light moan from doing so.

I started really kissing her then, when her scent was driving me really wild. "Natsu!" I hear her moan as if warning me of something. I just purred in agreement as I kissed along her jaw, I loved the feeling of her heart racing while she was in my arms. I can't take it for much longer as I let my teeth sink into her soft flesh, careful not to hurt her or break the skin but it would leave a nice size hickey behind.

When I finally release her she growls in frustration turning and pushing me over so she was on top. I love when she is super possessive like this, the feeling of being trapped under her strong grip as she tried to undo my belt was a sight to behold.

I stopped her hands and as she growled at me I got my belt off for her, my skin shivering in anticipation of her touch. My vest open now I see her lick her lips and then bite her lower one. Damn she is so sexy, how doesn't she realize it?

I watched as she pressed her sweet sinful lips to my chest and I can't resist tugging at her own shirt reminding her how unfair it was that she was still dressed and if I stand up I'll barely have my vest hanging off me, nothing else.

She smiles and pulls her top off over her head and leans in kissing on my body again. I'm sure she is leaving little hickeys with every movement but I really don't care. The feel of her body against mine is more than enough to distract me from such a small detail.

"Luce?" I want to beg for her to end this torment and just let me inside. "Please?" I ended up begging her after all when her movements had stopped frozen from hearing me say her name.

I watch as she ever so slowly slides her pants and panties off, my own somehow disappearing when hers did. I was throbbing with need as she slowly sat down on me, sliding me into her hot, wet body. I can't stifle the moan and it is not quiet as she leaned down to kiss me, cutting off my moans as she did.

"Luce, please?" I beg her trying to fight the urge to throw her on her back and thrust deep into her. I want to fill her with my seed, to impregnate her again. I want to make the kind of love to her that would leave her only able to moan and gasp out my name for hours if not days.

I could feel my blood racing inside of me as she just sat on me not moving at all driving me both to heaven and hell at the same time. Her sweet core tightening around me as if adjusting to me again, she ever so slightly shifted driving me to nirvana. I was seeing stars and she had barely moved. "Luce I can't do slow, not right now," I tried to watch her as I felt what seemed like fire replace my blood.