Chapter Eight

Natsu's POV

I woke up this time filled with energy, the kind of energy that could keep me going for days. I looked up at Luce who was thankfully still on top of me to see her lust filled eyes looking hopefully at me. I crack a grin pulling her in for a kiss, "More?" I ask her already feeling that I was as hard as humanly possible at that moment. 

I feel her lift her hips just a little before plunging down again. I did not feel a need to sleep again for several days, I don't know what happened but Mavis life could not have been more amazing. 

Lucy's POV

I can't help screaming his name again as for once we climax and I can't seem to move after. I'm panting hard and I could feel myself shivering and shaking from exhaustion and satisfaction. I feel myself tip over, unable to stay on top of Natsu any longer and I lay there. At first he starts to freak out but I wave him off. I'm finally satisfied I roll over on my back still panting before looking back at him. 

I can still see lust clearly in his eyes, I can't help smiling at him before motioning him over. "You want more?" I ask him hoarse from all of my screams. I see him nod barley as he nuzzles into my neck trying to get closer somehow. "Then get in here," I whispered as if it were a secret. 

We made love slowly this time, it seemed much more natural and when we came this time we dozed off in each other's arms. Natsu slowly went soft and slid out as he did. 

Natsu's POV

I wake up to Luce sleeping soundly in my arms, I hold her close for several minutes before I untangle myself from her. Whatever magic made that all happen has my thanks. Taming a dragon is not supposed to be easy and I was more than worried that I would have hurt her. When I finally get free I start a bath and as I am filling the tub a bottle catches my eye; Pheromone shampoo and body wash. It was unopened though. I grin to myself, Luce... Oh the things I'm going to do to you.

I come back to the bedroom to find Luce awake and cleaning. I guess she has the same thought I did; we stink. Really bad. How long were we going at it? 

"Natsu help me air out the clean mattress please?" she asked me having taken one end of it already. I help her and we continue to clean her room. The smell of sex was almost gone and with the window open, it should take care of the rest. "I need a bath!" Luce stretched as she finally stood up. 

I smiled and waved a hand towards the bathroom to which she giggled taking it and pulling me with her. We did not have sex only cleaned each other. I couldn't help hugging and kissing on her in the tub though. I even teased her about the shampoo. "Seriously though do not use this without telling me first." I couldn't help being stern with her about it. If that bottle does half of what it says it does then I could really hurt her.  She was only too happy to agree and said something about a trip while grinning at me. I splashed her and while we were laughing I pulled her in for a real kiss. 

"My mate." we purr together, which only made us smile and kiss again. I feel all sappy and well, warm. I can't say I have ever felt so complete before. To know without a doubt that I am not alone and never will be again, it's powerful. 

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I spent far to long in the tub to not be having sex but oh well. When we got out and dressed we put the bedding back together and made the bed back up. He didn't even complain about helping me clean. Is this really what having a mate is like? I like it. No, I love it. Knowing Natsu will always be there for me, but I guess I already knew that. Just now he knows it too.

It's not until we are laying on the bed that I realise that there have been several times that we were not touching and he didn't break down in pain.