Chapter Ten

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the train coming to a stop and shook Natsu awake as well. I let Mira who still seemed to be shell shocked out first so I could make sure that she actually made it off the train. We ended up guiding her to the guild again and once we were there left her with Master. 

"What happened?" Master demanded to know. Mira was back in her shocked silence that made her completely useless. I managed not to roll my eyes at her, what could be so shocking about us finishing a mission?

"I guess she is still shocked that we didn't need her help with the mission." Natsu shrugged and turned to leave.

"What?" Master gaped at the back of Natsu's head, he just waved barely turning his head, smiling as he walked out and I shrugged and followed him out. I could clearly hear Master demanding to know if it was true or not from the now unresponsive Mira. I couldn't help the giggle I let out before leaning against Natsu's shoulder as we walked. 

"Tired?" he asked me. I nodded and he let me climb onto his back and he carried me back home as I would doze in and out on the way there. When we finally arrived home we took a quick shower and climbed into bed not bothering to get dressed again. 

Natsu's POV

I woke up to Luce stretching out against me and was instantly hard. "Luce!" I growled warning her. Only earning a giggle in return. I could smell that no one else was in the house and so I decided to take full advantage; pulling her close and kissing her. 

When we were done we took a quick shower and got dressed going to the guild kind of planning on relaxing for once. Not really caring about going on another mission. I kicked the door open and we yelled out our usual greeting and to what seemed to be everyone's surprise we went to the bar instead of the mission board. 

"Lucy!" I hear Wendy yell and come flying seemingly out of nowhere towards her. Ever since we mated Wendy has become well passed attached to her. I can't help smiling. I'm sure it's just because she senses a change in her even if she doesn't recognize it herself. It won't be long before she turns 16 and Luce has been planning a surprise party for her. 

"Hey Wendy!" Luce laughs and I relax next to her waiting for my special food order and Luce's too. When Mira brings it I tap Luce on the shoulder and she leads the way to our table with Wendy firmly latched onto her waist and me carrying everything. It wasn't until we were comfortable and I was already half way done with my food that Erza and Gray came in the door. 

"Looks like flame brain decided to join us today for once!" Gray taunted me. Normally I would retort but I just rolled my eyes more interested in the food than him. 

"I see flame brain won't be talking so this should be a great conversation." he taunted some more. I just took another bite of my food and glared at him. Luce likes it better if I don't fight with him for some unknown reason, but he was getting on my damn nerves.

"So Lucy is it true that you two went on a S class mission with Mira and she didn't need to help at all?" Erza asked, ignoring both Gray and myself. 

"Yep, but she acted all weird about it after the fact." Luce answered shrugging. I finished my food in relative peace as Gray just sat there staring at us. 

"How?" Gray finally asked confused and his face showed exactly how he couldn't wrap his head around it, I couldn't help laughing at it.

I shrug and Luce just took a drink of her shake while I answered, "We made a plan, she just listened and when it was obvious that she wasn't going to help with the plan we just did it." I shrug again before smirking at Gray.