Chapter Thirteen

Lucy's POV

The ride home was quiet, most likely due to Wendy being so motion sick, but Natsu and I helped in whatever way that we could. When we did arrive we stopped at a nice diner to eat and then for ice cream cones for the rest of the way there. My spirits already told me they were ready and we were just outside the guild hall.

"Can I kick the door open with you?" she asked Natsu, earning a laugh from him and a nod. They kicked the door open and the next thing we hear is a really loud "Surprise!" As balloons fell from the ceiling and everyone cheered "Happy Birthday!" It was really nice to see Wendy so happy and I even had Loke change the name on the banner from Wendy Marvell to Wendy Dragneel before we got here. Apparently this caused a bit of a fuss but everyone just laughed it off thinking that Loke had just made a mistake.

We partied as if nothing had changed over the last year. As if we were all happy again and didn't have a care in the world. For today I am okay with that. I now have a little sister. "Hey Dragneel get your butt over here for a picture!" I called out and several people laughed thinking I was joking about the banner.

She happily jumped over and Natsu, Happy, Carla and I had pictures made of all of us. A real family. She hugged us so tight at the end and I swear I heard her whisper, "Thank you for making this the best birthday ever." Then I watched her leave with Happy and Carla in tow to her little apartment in Fairy Hills.

I looked at Natsu grinning wickedly at him, "You know I think this is the first time we have gone a week without, considering we were all sharing a room." My purrs did not land of deft ears either.

"Let's go!" He picked me up and ran us all the way home.

A few days later I stretch as I pull myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom for a much needed bath. Natsu close behind kissing on my shoulders as I worked.

"Natsu," I giggled as I was finally able to pull away and into the tub, only to pull him in with me.

"Let's have a baby?" he purred against my skin, sending shivers through me.

"First we need to talk about exactly how your built in birth control works," I tease him tapping him on the nose.

"What do you want to know?" he hummed, still kissing on my neck and shoulder as he did.

"Is it just a choice you make or what?" I ask.

"Well we both have to want it, or it won't take." He purred, making me gasp when he lightly bit on my neck. "And it could take time.We might get lucky and you could get pregnant right away or it could take a few months or even a year or two." He bit me again harder this time, my moans of pleasure filled the room.

"Then we better get started." I moan and he pinched my nipples ever so softly as I lifted myself up for him. I can't help moaning with every touch and feel as we made slow sweet love in the warm waters.

Just as I was about to climax he hissed in my ear, "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I moan out and he thrusted a few more times before I could feel him cum hot and hard pushing me hard over the edge. When I finally could bring myself to talk again I asked what is probably the most stupid question of my life. "Again?"

Natsu rolled us over so that now he was on top and pulled me in for a deep kiss, his tongue exploring me as if it had never been there before. "Natsu," I moaned as he nipped at one of my breasts.

When he finally stopped teasing me and thrusted his very hard cock deep into me. Hissing "Yes," It didn't take long for us to finish round two or was it three now? Maybe four. Whatever the case we did finally get out and get dressed. Healing our hickeys as we went.