Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N So there will only be one more chapter after this. It is finally coming to a close. Don't worry it is a good ending but I can't help feeling like I lost the groove for this story after my car accident so for that I am sorry. I still hope you have all enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it!

Natsu's POV

Luce and I show Sting and Rogue the stands by the the arena that we made and we all go up and we watched as they got comfortable in the area we had set up just for the kids and the slayers that would be watching them; Wendy, Sting and Rogue as they sat down with our little angels as Luce called for Griffon and had him make another stand on the opposite side and a good distance away with many layers of barriers between it and the arena and a few more between the other stands and the arena, just in case. When she closed his gate is when the blue man arrived and got settled in his seat far away from everyone else. 

"Luce, I'm all fired up! I can't contain it!" I tell her trying to pat out my flames that kept erupting from me. 

"Well we need to use a barrier and regain a little of our magic before the match anyway so calm down while I make the announcement," she responded laughing as she did. 

"ATTENTION FAIRY TAIL AND GUEST! THE FIGHT WILL START IN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR! PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE READY WHEN THE TIME COMES, AS A REMINDER NO ONE IS TO GO TO THE OTHER STAND FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY. BE PREPARED THE MATCH CAN START AS EARLY AS ONLY A HALF AN HOUR!" She used Pan's star dress so that she could use the microphone so that everyone could hear her easily. Then she made a barrier with time sped up so we could have a month to ourselves after we woke up to recoup before the match. 

Lucy's POV 

It was only a little over a half hour before we returned but we were well rested and ready to go. We both used Celestial Wings to fly over to the platform that was our arena. 

I used Pan's star dress again; "ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? THE FIGHT WILL START IN EXACTLY ONE MINUTE PLEASE FIND YOUR SEATS!" I announced before releasing the magic and saw our friends quickly reach their seats and I could hear Wendy doing a countdown. 

"10, 9, 8..." I look over at Natsu and we both use our most powerful forms from before. Natsu is using his Fire Dragon King Force and I am using my Celestial Emperor Star Dress on top of my own Fire Dragon Force. This is going to be great! "3, 2, 1!" Wendy screamed the one and I used Eclipse to block out the sun and then Dragon's Arena to coat the battle field. 

"Are you ready?" I asked him looking back at him. 

"I'm all fired up!" He answered and then there was a sonic boom just as we crashed into each other, his dragon's iron fist attack blocked by my celestial star blades. 

We were flung away from each other and I used celestial wings on top of my dragon force wings to have better control of my flight pattern. I was able to gain control first and I dived in using fire dragon's iron fist attack myself only to be deflected at the last second. I couldn't help grinning to myself as I cast celestial arena to change the flames to a field of stars instead as Natsu tried to fling himself at me. 

It was almost too much to ask for as we relentlessly attacked each other using all sorts of attacks; from fire dragon slayer, air dragon slayer, I even used some light and shadow dragon slayer moves on him much to his absolute fury! He used Lust and Envy's duel star dress coming at me with wickedly sinful glee practically glowing in his eyes. His claws missing me by mere centimeters as I used an air dragon slayer roar to knock him slightly off balance and used Aries' star dress to make a cloud like fog of her wool making his movements even more of a struggle before releasing it and using celestial emperor's star dress and changed the battlefield again.