Chapter 10

I'm obsessed with this story rn

I have a photoshoot today. I spent the morning talking to my best friend Melissa, who eagerly asked me how married life was.

To be honest, not as bad as I thought. Shawn and I haven't even acknowledged the kiss, and the past week we have been busy with ourselves that we didn't get to spend time together.

I put on a simple outfit of a t-shirt and jeans, as I would be switching into a designer outfit anyway.

Just before I walk out, I notice a sticky note on the main door. 

New security system, password is 8898. Call me if you need anything: XXX-XXX-XXXX  -S

I copied his phone number into my phone and saved it as " Hubby 💍✨ "

I mentally make a note of the password to the security system and leave the house. I didn't fail to notice the two bodyguards at the front of the penthouse.

"Good morning lovelies," the stylist called out to everyone, giving me a hug. "Alright, let's get started! Chop chop ladies," she called out, clapping her hands. 

A few minutes later I was shoved into a changing room and handed me clothes to change into.

They had provided a white bra and a sheer, mint green ¾ sleeve overlay, paired with some block utility jeans. Honestly really cute.

The indoor studio was set up with cameras and lights everywhere, and there lay a patch of faux grass.

I followed their instructions, laying down on the grass. 

They took a few different pictures from different positions, and the set was finished in 2 hours. In the changing room, I put on my old clothes and go home.

We kissed. Twice! 

I hate how he smokes. But there was something incredible about the way his lips tasted that made me want to kiss him over and over.

Wait,,what was the password again? I completely forgot!! Was it 8888? 8889? 8898? 8988? 

Arghhh!! I hate to call him, but now I'm forced to.

"Hello?" The line says on the other end. "Sorry to bother you, but I kind of forgot the password to the lock," I laugh nervously.

"It's my birthday, August 8, 1998," he spoke and he hung up on me. Rude.

The password is his birthday? That's really easy for fans to guess. I'll have to remind him to change ot later.

I sat on the couch, awaiting his arrival as usual. The door opened, and he didn't even bother glancing at me, going directly into his office and shutting the door loudly.

I've had enough of this bullshit.

I walk over to his office and enter the room without knocking.

"I've had enough of this!! I don't know how I can deal with this shit anymore. I have to be cooped into this house day after day, and you're certainly not helping!! You are always upset over stupid shit and you keep hurting others around you without even realizing it. I'm tired of already being married to you for 2 weeks. "

"I didn't just come here to be treated like trash by you. You are so confusing Shawn, one minute you're all smiles and soft, but the next you are cold and ruthless. I can't keep living like that, afraid of the moment you will unleash your bottled up anger on me."

"You have to make an effort to change or I will leave. We both know you need this marriage," I finished before leaving the room. 

I slept with ease, although the bed was empty and cold. I woke up in the middle of the night to see a shadow of a tall figure sitting at the edge of the bed, facing the windowsill.