Chapter 18

Warning: High explicit sex scene ahead.

Read at your own risk.

***

Someone knocks on the bedroom door, making me stiffen. It can't be time, can it? I check the time- 6 pm. 

Shawn enters the room, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay. Let's not make this anymore awkward that it has to be. Let's pretend.." I start, "that we just met other at a bar."

He steps closer, a small smirk on his lips, "Well, in that case.." He presses his lips onto mine firmly, and I savor the overwhelming sensation.

My hands find the back of his hair and he presses me against his chest. The kiss was rough and passionate, and I feel myself getting lost in the feeling.

We pull away, but I kiss him again, more needy this time. Our bodies are pressed flush against one another and I felt like he was my last breath of oxygen.

His hands trailed down my back and he parted my legs, swinging them on the sides of his hips. I bit the bottom of his lip, and his lips parted, letting out a groan.

The sound sent chills throughout my body, and I felt like I was on fire. 

It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

He leaned down and pressed me atop of the bed, continuing to kiss me. I could feel my blood pumping through my veins and my heart beating rapidly.

Goddamn, why is it so hot in here?

Shawn pulls away, reaching for the hem of his shirt. He took it off and tossed it on the floor. From under him, I got a complete view of his beauty.

I saw flashes of ink on his toned body, and tiny beads of sweat dripped down his chest, letting me know he was feeling hot as well.

His muscles retracted as he leaned closer, crashing his soft lips against mine once more. A moan escaped my lips as his hands roamed around my fully clothed body, making my cheeks redden out of embarrassment.

"Take it off," he whispered huskily against my neck as his hands slipped under my shirt. 

I gulped. Why does his voice make me want to melt into a puddle?

I- I- can't breathe.

He leans back a little and I take the opportunity to take off my shirt, revealing my black lace bra underneath.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he groaned as he trailed kisses down my neck. His soft lips against my bare skin caught me in a complete trance. My throat feels constricted and I find it hard to form words.

I run my fingers down his back and over his muscles, taking it all in at once. Meanwhile, his cold hands trail down my back and wrap around my butt, squeezing gently as he kisses me.

I groaned, feeling his large member press against my leggings, making me feel hot. I could feel a slight wetness emerge in between my thighs.

I caressed the side of his face as his hands roamed my body, all while his member was getting harder against me.

Not being able to wait any longer, I striped out of my leggings until I was only in my underwear.

I did something crazy.

I flipped him over, so that I was now on top of him and I could get a better view of him in his full glory.

I kept my hands beside him to keep me upright, my legs on either side of his hip as I sat on him. Leaning forward, I nibbled on his earlobe gently, causing him to let out a moan out of pure ecstasy.

I let my hands roam his body while I kiss the croon of his neck softly. He plays with the clasp of my bra, and with a swift movement it lays on the floor.

He flips until he is on top of me, taking full control. He kneads my breasts with his hands, leaning in to suck on them. His wet mouth takes in my right nipple and he sucks on it gently, making me let out a pleasurable moan. His tongue swirls, tickling my nipple and he moves on to my other one, giving equal attention.

"How are you so fucking beautiful," he whispers against my skin, sending chills throughout my body.

My turn.

I turn him so that I am now sitting on top of him again. "God created something so perfect," I whispered, my hands trailing down his face and over his toned chest and abdomen. 

While pressing my lips against his, I fumbled with his belt buckle and managed to take it off and drop it on the floor.

He smiled between the kiss, slipping his wet tongue inside my mouth. I moaned, widened my mouth to give passage for his tongue to explore. It was a wild sensation I had never experienced before, and I yearned for more of his touch, his lips, his tongue.

Feeling a little out of it, he took the opportunity to slip out of his jeans until he was only in his boxers. 

With me still on top of him, I felt his erection pressing against me.

I did something crazy. Mid kiss, I reached over and grabbed his erection through the boxers. He let out a moan and I palmed him, squeezing gently.

"Fuckk," he groaned, flipping me over until he was on top of me, "Get over here."

He stood up and walked to the side of the bed, and I followed him he clamped his hands on top of my head and pushed down, signalling to get on my knees.

I got on my knees until i was perfectly eye level with his crotch.

"Look up," he spoke demandingly and I turned my gaze to meet his eyes from underneath my lashes. 

I heard him curse under his breath as he whipped his cock out. It was absolutely enormous, but I didn't even get a chance to admire because he shoved it so deep down my throat that I practically choked on it.

He thrusted into my mouth as I tried not to choke on his large dick, him letting out hoarse moans of pure ecstasy.

When he'd had his fill, he pushed me up against the wall, taking off my panties as he trailed his hand south, in between my legs.

I bit my lips as his cold hand seperated my thighs for easy access. He rubbed my clit softly, which was soaking wet for him. My clit ached for his touch, and with no warning he pumped his fingers into me.

I moaned at the sudden intrusion, grabbing a fidtful of his hair as he pumped in and out, quickening the pace.

"Imagine my big dick inside of you," he whispers seductively, causing me to shut my eyes, his words engulfing me. "I want you to scream my name so loud," his breath is ragged like mine as his pumps get faster, "that the neighbors can hear." 

"Shawnn," I groaned, "Please let me cum," arching against his hand, begging for release. "I want them to know you're mine, understood," he growled, his voice dangerously low. I nodded, whimpering. 

He didn't let me. 

Instead he shoved me against the wall, slamming into me. I gasped as his big cock entered me without hesitation. He moved hair away from my face as my nails dug onto his back.

His thrusts were fast and left me into moaning submission. The sex was rough and fast and hot as hell. 

 "Your mine," he growled, holding my shoulders as he thrust into me. I gulped, nodding as my body shakes from his powerful force. 

"Say it," he spoke angrily, tightening his hold on me. "Y-yours," I pant, gasping for air, feeling his hot breath against my face, his curly hair bouncing, "Only yours."

"No one can touch you like I do," he pants raggedly, "Only I can make you feel this way." I moaned his name, completely in submission to whatever he wanted. "No one Shawn, I- I want only y-you," I forced the words out in between moans of pleasure and his groans, "I-"

I couldn't take it anymore and I release simultaneously with him. I shook slightly as both his and my liquid oozed out of me. Shawn's thrusts became sloppier until he finally pulled out, both of us throwing ourselves onto the couch, completely exhausted.

Goddamn. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life.