Chapter 28

Not related to the story, but:

What on Earth is Shawn doing here?????

Btw you might wanna read the last few sentences of the last chapter to get a flow of what's going on.

***

"That's not what I see at all," I start, slipping my hands under his shirt, feeling him shiver as my hands caress the skin on his back.

"What do you see?" He muttered quietly, almost as if he was afraid of what I would say.

"I see a broken man who just needs someone to love. He needs to be cherished, because he doesn't realise that he's the most beautiful treasure in this world.

He needs someone who understands him through all his moods and is willing to put up with him.

Willing to love him- All of him.

He thinks that no one can fix him, but the truth is, he doesn't need to be fixed at all. Someone thinks that he is perfect the way he is, with all his imperfections.

This beautiful man has tried to find a purpose for his life, a purpose worth waking up for. Someone can be his purpose, but only if he let's her.

He knows, deep down, that he cares for someone, but he doesn't feel that he's worthy enough. 

He doesn't trust himself enough to ruin everything, so he waits, day by day. He thinks no one knows what he waits for, but someone does. Someone understands him.

He's afraid of change because this is how he's lived for the past 5 years and he doesn't know how to change his lifestyle.

This man fears that he won't be a good enough father, but someone disagrees. 

Someone knows that he will cherish the memories and cling onto them like his last lifeline, because all he's ever wanted to do was be good to someone, and now he finally has the chance.

He thinks he's going to screw everything up, so he just tries to play it cool just enough to show that he doesn't care, when in reality he does everything but that.

He is putting his trust into someone, hoping that she won't break it like the last had. But someone would never do that to him because she knows what that feels like."

He hung onto every word that I said, but I wasn't done speaking.

"But you know what, Shawn?" I paused for a moment, getting ready for the big reveal. "I'm that someone. And I love you."

He let out a shaky breath, and I noticed tears prick his eyes, flowing down gently like the ocean caressing the sand. 

"Don't cry love," I brush my knuckles against his smooth skin, wiping the sticky tears off his face.

His brown eyes shimmered, the lighter flecks sparkled intensely, "I love you. God you don't know how long I've been waiting to tell you this. I love you so much that I feel like this is a dream, and if it is, I never want it to end."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "This is real," I paused, "because you can feel this," I leaned forward so that our foreheads were touching. 

It created an intimate atmosphere around us, which I had learned to enjoy. "I- I don't know what to say, I just- Wow, you-" he stutters, not being able to turn his feelings into words.

"Then don't say anything," I imply, my hands running through his dark, bouncy brown curls.

"How can one person be so perfect all around?" He mumbled, his long, slender fingers inching along my body, exploring the skin. 

"So kind, so understanding to me, " his tongue laps over my jaw, making me squirm under the slimy wetness, "And so damn beautiful."

"So are you," I admitted, skillfully removing the buttons on the sleeveless vest he was wearing.

"Guess we both lucked out on finding the right people," he smiles, slipping his hands under my shorts squeezing my behind.

"We should visit the studio, you haven't been there a while," I remind him reluctantly, even though I wanted to continue what we were doing. He groans, "I don't want to stop, I don't know how to stop."

"Then don't," I whispered, tossing my shirt on the floor, "Don't stop."

Warning: Intense sexual content ahead.

"You're crazy," I admitted as I watched him admire my naked body sitting on top of him. "Crazy for you," he winks, sucking the flesh of my breasts as I subconsciously rocked my body against him.

Our hot sticky skin rubbed against each other, his feverish kisses fuelling my hunger for more- For all of him.

I got off of him and slid his briefs down, face to face with his large member. I peppered him with kisses, from the tip to the base, and then pumped slowly. 

As I increased my pace, he neared his climax, but I didn't let him finish- That would be too messy to clean up in an expensive studio room. 

"Fuck, why'd you stop," he groans, lookingg at his swollen member. 

"Do you really want to spill all over this thousand dollar keyboard," I spoke into his dark hooded eyes as I caressed his erection lightly with my tongue.

My technique was a little sloppy, but Shawn didn't seem to care because his moans only increased in volume. He responded by leaning his head back, gripping the back of the chair beside him to steady himself. 

"I don't care, I can buy a new one," his voice strained, holding himself back from exploding.

I slid my mouth down his long shaft, only being able to get halfway through before I felt a warm, sticky liquid ooze into my mouth. 

I licked it dry before standing up to kiss him again, giving him an idea of what he tastes like to me.

He tastes salty but refreshing. Kind of like him. He's rude but not overbearing. He's harsh but not immune to love. 

There's no one like him.

My core felt heated, and it only throbbed more when Shawn dipped his fingers between the folds and brought it up to his mouth to taste. 

"So good," he moaned, sucking on his index and middle finger.

I could feel my blood pumping all throughout my body and widened the gap between my legs so that I could touch myself with his fullness in front of me to admire.

He was getting hard by just watching me, and I couldn't take the sight, "Just fuck me," I groaned and he didn't waste a second, not being able to contain his excitement.

"Sit," his voice strained as I laid my back against the chair, my back slightly diagonal against the frame. He kneeled before me, widening my legs before draping my right one around his left leg. 

He held my left leg up as he inched into me slowly. I clawed at his back, trying to get something stable to hold onto. 

Pleasure overwhelmed me, and loud moans of ecstasy were shared by the both of us, filling the once silent room.

I haven't felt happiness like this in a long time, and I don't ever want it to end.