Chapter 21

Warning, explicit scene ahead. Read at your own risk.

Shawn P.O.V.

The moment we got to my apartment, I shut the door and slammed her against the wall, trying not to hurt her too much.

She looked delectable in that dress, and I couldn't stand not touching her. I know I would much rather see what's hidden underneath that dress though.

"Shawn what-" she tries to say, but I don't even let her finish as I kiss her plump pink lips. She responds immediately, grabbing a fistfull of my hair as I press my body against hers. She pulled away, trying to catch her breath as her wide dark brown eyes stared back at me in surprise. 

I crash my lips against hers once more, finding myself craving more and more of her.  I use my free hands to take off my shoes. 

That would get in the way of what I wanted to do to her.

I pulled her bottom lip in between my teeth, and a soft moan escaped her glorious lips. My body turned rigid at the sound and I can feel myself already getting hard.

"Take your shoes off," I say in a low voice that sounded really throaty. She obeyed and moved them aside.

"Come here," I growled as I pressed her back flush against the wall, feeling protective of her. She's mine. All mine.

I feel the air around us getting hot so I take off my blue suit jacket and flung it on the couch, leaving me in a full sleeve white button down shirt. I can feel her eyes inspecting every inch of me.

I skim over the dress she was wearing. They cupped her full breasts perfectly,  showing just the right amount of cleavage appropriate. The semi tight dress showed off her beautiful figure and the high slit drove me insane because of how easy she was accessible.

My hands mold her body as I cup her breasts over the thick material of the dress, moving over to her wide hips. My hands grazed the soft skin on her thighs, and I could feel her shiver underneath my touch.

She closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip, preventing me from hearing her visible pleasure at my simple touch. "What are you wearing under this?" I asked her, squeezing her behind lightly.

"Just a thong," she says, her voice hoarse and flustered because of me. God, I-

My hands slipped under her dress, tracing the strings of her thong as they climbed up her body. My metal rings were cool against her skin, my rough, calloused hands the polar opposite from her smooth, velvety skin.

I guess that's what we are. Polar opposites. But what can I say? 

Opposites attract.

She kissed me, pulling me out of my thoughts, her petite hands removing the buttons of my shirt until it slipped off my body like water.

Eager. I like it.

Her hands roamed down my neck and my arms, squeezing my biceps. It was a small, gentle squeeze, but with enough force to make my throat parched and my dick hard.

Imagine those skillful hands, what they could do to me… "Fuckk," I groaned, closing my eyes for a second, embracing the feeling of her hands on my chest, on my abdomen, reaching lower and lower.

But I wanted more. More of her skin against mine. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She looked at me with dark eyes full of lust.

I peeled the dress of her skin, eager to feel more of her against me. Her tits bounced free from the dress, her nipples already hard for me. My hands squeeze her full breasts, slightly pinching her nipples. She let out a moan, arching her body against mine, craving for more.

I lean forward and swirl my tongue around her right nipple, rolling it in between my teeth lightly. She tugged at my hair as I gave equal attention to her left breast.

She turned her head, allowing full access to her neck. I sucked the skin near her collarbone, her hands roaming around my bare back as I sucked hard, until a purplish blue mark appeared on her skin.

I smirked at the claim mark I had given her. Now everyone will know she's mine.

My hands slid her thong off of her and onto the floor, already admiring how wet she was for me. "You're so wet for me," I spoke, spreading her legs apart and using my right hand to collect her moisture. 

She cursed aloud as I rubbed my hand against her, keeping eye contact with her. Her cheeks flushed pink as she leaned her head back, savoring this feeling. I surprised her, slipping two of my fingers inside her core. I pumped slowly, and she moaned, clutching my shoulders for support.

I quickened my pace, our breathing getting more ragged as I slipped another finger inside her. "S-shawn, I-," she spoke panting as she tried to speak to me. 

"T-tell me what you want," I say, feeling a little breathless from just being around her, touching her like this. "I- I want you inside of me," she admitted, turning me on.

"Your wish is my command princess," I smirked as I continued to finger her with my right hand, taking off my light blue dress pants until I was only in my boxers.

"What do you want?" I taunted her with a smile, making her groan out of frustration and need. 

And desire. For me.

"F-fuck me," she groans with my fingers still pumping inside of her. Her bare body heaves up and down as she breathes, heavy, short breaths.

I removed my fingers from her core, and she whimpered at the loss of contact. Before she could even catch her breath, I slid into her. 

Her mouth opens wide as she gasps at the intrusion, her arms clutching my shoulders as her nails dig into my upper back.

I don't even wait for her to get used to me yet, I already start sliding in and out of her, my hips brushing hers as I hold her legs to my sides, pinning her against the wall.

"Fuckk," I curse aloud as I feel her insides all around me, her clit clenching around my dick softly. My thrusts get faster and faster, as I begin to lose control.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow," I growled, shoving my entire length into her. She moans, strings of curses falling out of her full lips as I fuck the shit out of her.

God.

I'm finding it hard to resist this woman.