5 | k a l o n

kalon.
(n.)beauty that is more than skin-deep.

)beauty that is more than skin-deep

Everything happened in slow motion. Ivan closed his eyes slowly, and pursed his lips into a thin line. I could hear everyone's gasps, Sia's squeal being the most prominent one.

What the hell have I just done?

Play cool Hazel.

"How does that feel now?" I managed to say.
He looks up and throws daggers at me but I didn't miss the glint of amusement in his eyes.
"You'll regret this." He turned around and was out of my sight as fast as a lightning bolt. I turned around too only to find all the pair of eyes in the cafeteria looking at me with shock. My eyes widened and I finally took in what I just did.

I, Hazel Olivia Gomes just dumped a cup of coffee over the golden boy of the school in front of everyone.

It's finally the time to shift to Antarctica.

"What the hell was that?" Sia asked with a look mixed with surprise and confusion. I looked at Sam who was sweating with fear evident in his eyes.

"Why the hell are you scared Sam? They won't do anything to you." I assured him.
"Who says I am scared of them? I am scared of you." He says with a constipated look making me frown.

Am I that scary?

Yeah.

"So will you spill the tea or not?" So asked with hope.
"Not now, I just noticed my dad has been calling me for the past fifteen minutes. It must be urgent." I hurriedly stated and changed the topic. To be honest I don't really care about what dad was going to say, I was scared of Sia and her talent of coming up to rubbish conclusions. Just tell her you saw a cute guy crossing the street, the very next moment she'll start suggesting you the names of your kids and how she'll kill you if she isn't the godmother.

"Hello?" I heard dad say on the other side of the phone.
"Yes dad you called?" I asked.
"Where were you Hun? I have been calling you for the past 2 hours. Don't you have lunch now?"
"2 hours? Seriously dad? You exaggerate too much. Let's just say I was a bit busy. Anyways Why did you call?" I asked.
"Hazel I want you back home right after school. We have some guests coming over tonight and I really need you help in cooking."

I though for a second and then answered.
"Okay fine. I'll be there soon."
"Thankyou Hun. Bye. Love you." I could hear the smile in his voice which automatically made me smile.

"Love you too dad." I hung up, the smile still plastered on my face.
Dad never forgets to mention the fact how much he loves me or Justin. He does everything he could and honestly I couldn't ask for a better dad.

"Hey guys it's Friday night. Sleepover at my house?" Sam offers to which Sia nods bashfully.

Let's just say Sia and Sleepovers are soulmates.