17 | l u d i c

ludic.
(adj.)full of fun and high spirits.

Entering the library I offered the librarian a small smile

Entering the library I offered the librarian a small smile. Unlike some other teachers the librarian was friendly and sweet. She smiled back and continued working. Walking towards my regular table, I took my book out and continued reading.

A few minutes passed by and I was so engrossed in reading that I didn't even notice the built figure behind me. Suddenly the book was grabbed from my hands making me yelp in fear.
"Oh my God. You nearly gave me a heart attack." I said, still freaked out.
"Sorry. Just thought to surprise you." Ivan smiled sheepishly while I was still trying my best to calm my racing heart.
"What are you doing here?" I asked once I regained my posture.
"Skipping class." Ivan winked at me and examined the book. I nearly fell out of my chair when I came to my senses.

The book I was reading had a fair share of smut in it, and unfortunately I was reading an erotic chapter.

If Ivan reads it I'll die out of embarassment. I quickly tried to grab the book from Ivan, tried being the keyword.

I was already too late, he had already read a few lines. And to make things worse he was reading it loud enough for both of us to hear.
"Aurora felt a breeze against her cunt as he lifted her legs up and roughly slammed into her with no hesitation. A wet mouth wrapped around her nipple-" Ivan suddenly stopped reading and looked up at me.
"Damn this looks like a really good book. Can I borrow it?"bHe suddenly asked out of the blue. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Not trusting my voice I just gave him a emabrassed nod.

It looked like he too was enjoying the book but a bit much for my liking. His eyes were wide and lust was evident.

"You won't ask me about this ?" I asked once Ivan didn't say anything else.
"Why would I ask you about this, oh wait you thought I'll mock you?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yeah."
"Oh don't worry cupcake. I know everyone has their needs. Also this isn't the first time I caught you reading dirty things." He wiggled his eyesbrows at me.
"Wha- what do you mean?" I stuttered.
"I'll give you an advice Hazel. While masturbating close your door." My jaw touched the floor once I registered his words.
"What d- do you mean?"
"I saw that erotic collection book of yours. I have to say sex in a forest with creatures crawling up your body? Don't you think its a little unrealistic and too wild?" Ivan asked while I just stared wide eye at him.

He not only caught me masturbating but also read one of my wildest erotic books.

Okay as he said, a girl has needs. And even though I was virgin mary, I wasn't innocent.

No words came out of my mouth and I was pretty sure my face was as red as a baboon's butt. I snatched the book back from him, my hands shaking from embarassment.
Ivan just chuckled, "If you want we can still have sex in the barn." He commented.
"Did you read all the chapters from that book?" I asked annoyed whil Ivan just smirked back in response.