10.5 | a g a s t o p i a

agastopia.
(n.)admiration of someone's body.

The weird feeling in my stomach is slowly increasing

The weird feeling in my stomach is slowly increasing. Seeing Hazel beings so gentle with Natasha makes me think she'll be such a good mother to our kids.

Shit.

Shaking of the weird thoughts I was having I paid attention to whatever Justin was playing. He was cool but his sister was something... special?

Okay stop Ivan.

I quickly took a glance at her, my hands itching to remove the little icing smudge on her lips. I clenched and unclenched my fists, taking deep breaths trying to control my thoughts and actions.

Natasha whispered something to Hazel to which she smiled, making my heart skip a beat. Slowly she took Natasha's small hands and headed towards the stairs. They must be going to her room.

Should I follow?

No. Not at all. I really need to get a hold of myself.

It has been an hour and none of them have returned

It has been an hour and none of them have returned. My patience was now running out and I was worried sick. Without wasting any further time, I made my way towards her room.

The door was slightly opened so I entered without knocking.

Both the girls were laying down peacefully, snoring. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw Natasha drooling. She looked so cute.

The moment my gaze went towards Hazel, my knees felt weak. To put it short, she looked absolutely breathtaking.

The rhythmic rise and fall of her chest soothes me while I stand there, ogling at her. Her mouth slightly parted and her hair messily covering the bed made me smile. The fact that she can look both cute and hot at the same time astonishes me. But above all these, she looks beautiful. Not the normal kind of beautiful, but that kind which takes your breath away and makes you want to stare at it longer. When you don't want this to end.

"You like her don't you?"

I was startled hearing Justin's voice. I was so busy gaping at the beautiful angel that I didn't even notice that he saw everything. Not knowing what to answer I pretend that I never heard his question.

"What?" I asked pretending to be innocent.
"Nothing. Let's join them." He declared.
"Join then doing what?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.
"Sleeping." He said in a duh tone. Not trusting my words I just nodded.

To be honest I didn't really want to fall asleep. I wanted to look at Hazel a little more but I can not if Justin would be in the same room.

Like please who likes it when someone ogles at your sibling? No one.

Without any argument I quickly lied down beside Hazel's petite body. I could hear the thumping of my heart, but chose to ignore it and pay attention to the beauty beside me.

Looking at her, I felt peace.

A small smile took its place on my face and my muscles relaxed.

It has been years since I felt like this.

Safe. Happy. Calm.

And I wasn't planning to let go of this feeling anytime soon.

A/N- Hey guys. Incase you all have still not figured out, I'll just mention that this a short bonus chapter. After every ten chapters you'll get a short bonus chapter. Don't worry I'll update the normal length of chapters soon. Also an important question, what's you favorite book's name?

DATE: OCTOBER 9th, 2020.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 570.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!