20.5 | d o z a k h

dozakh.
(n.)a place of torment one believes they are in when separated from their lover; hell.

)a place of torment one believes they are in when separated from their lover; hell

After reapplying my makeup, I shoved the restroom doors open. I could hear whispers, insults and snark comments thrown at me. But what could I do? Nothing, because they were true. And then I saw them.

He was sitting with her, playing with her hair and holding her hand. It felt like everything now in his world revolved around her.

A part of me wished he would leave her, come back running to me. I wish I was more than just a flavor to him. But I wasn't.

Ivan Anderson had found his queen, and I was nothing but the villain of their story. I was yet again, the second choice. Always was and always will be.

But they looked happy.

And this time I wasn't coming in between anyone's happiness, not again.

She was standing there, looking at them. Her eyes were red, a clear indication that she was crying. Her vulnerable state made my heart clench. I cursed myself, thinking about how much of a coward I am. I saw her pain, her sadness, her suffering but could do nothing about it.

Right now the only thing I wanted was to wrap my arms around her body and take all her pain away by whispering sweet nothings or share the pain at least. I wanted to make her feel safe, to make her understand that she deserved the whole world. I wanted to make her feel how beautiful she is. I wanted to tell her that I didn't believe in perfection until I saw her.

It's funny how we never spoke or how she never acknowledged me, yet I was the one madly in love with her.

But she wasn't.

She was in love with my best friend.

A/N- Incase you all haven't noticed, this chapter had a dual pov of the other two side characters

A/N- Incase you all haven't noticed, this chapter had a dual pov of the other two side characters. Ryder is Ivan's bestfriend while Tanya is the girl who loves Ivan. You know the queen bee in every school? Well that's what something Tanya is but trust me she's going to be totally different and not that cliche. So Another bonus chapter, and I am so sorry for updating so late, I haven't been well. I'll be posting another chapter soon! Hope so you all are doing good<3

DATE: DECEMBER 20th, 2020.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 370.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!