16 | élan

élan.
(n.) distinctive and stylish elegance; impulsive, confident ardor.

) distinctive and stylish elegance; impulsive, confident ardor

"Wake up" I heard someone say while shaking me.
"Five minutes more Sia." I replied, my voice coming out muffled as I hid my face with the help of a pillow.
"You're going to be late Hazel." I heard a deep manly voice. I groaned in annoyance.

Wait a deep and manly voice?
The last time I checked Sia had a high pitch and feminine voice.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a overwhelming view. I almost screamed seeing Ivan standing above me.
"Damn you sleep like a horse." He commented making me roll my eyes. Wasn't the first time I heard that.
"Cupcake if you don't wake up now you are gonna be late." He pulled the blanket of me and asked.
"Does it look like I care?" I retorted back while Ivan just huffed in annoyance. Without a warning I was suddenly lifted up from my bed and thrown over his shoulders. I yelped in shock.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted, tightening my hold on his body. I stopped squirming when I was sure he won't drop me.
"You asked for this cupcake." I just slapped his butt in response.

His butt feels good.

Shut up.

He drops me down carefully infront the washroom, walking towards the closet making me scrunch my eyebrows up in confusion.
He takes out a vintage blue cardigan and a mini white skirt, throwing them at me.
"Blue looks good on you." He says bluntly.
Suddenly he throws a pair of lacy lingerie at me.
"Damn. Didn't knew you were the lacy kind." His words make my cheeks heat up even more. "Half an hour. That's all you get. Do whatever you want and come out or else I'll just kidnap you." He said and lert the room.

After a short shower I quickly throw on the outfit Ivan gave me. I have to say, he got some good taste. I still had a good twenty minutes before Ivan would 'kidnap' me and honestly I was feeling good. I stood infront of my mirror, applying some mascara and a light shade of pink lipstick. I don't know what got into me that I even contoured my face a bit just fir school. I combed my natural straight hair, something I was really thankful for. Deciding yo keep my hair down, I quickly grabbed my things and made my towards the living room.
Everyone was busy eating breakfast when I cleared my throat. They all snapped their heads towards me, their jaws touching the floor.
"Do you have a date or something?" Justin asked with a snort.
"No. Just wanted to look good."
"Nothing has changed you still look like a homeless person. Just addingbflowers to shit doesn't make it any less disgusting." Justin remarked getting a huge smack from me. I pinched his hands making him hiss in pain. Natasha just giggled while Ivan was still quite.

Deep down inside I knew why I got dressed up but I would never dare to admit it. Things would get messy and I can't take that risk.