24 | k i l i g

kilig.
(n.)the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic.

)the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic

Pulling into the driveway of my house, I parked Sia's car behind Ivan's beautiful mustang. I get out of the car, grabbing some groceries I borrowed from Sia's mum.

"Justin? Ivan?" I shouted walking into the house. Heading into the kitchen I kept the grocery and other things on the kitchen counter.

Suddenly someone's hands covered my eyes and pulled my head back making me squeal and jump in fright.

After calming myself down a bit I tried to pull the hands away but it wouldn't budge. Slowly I covered the hands with mine. Their fingers were long and thin, and hands were slightly warm.

"Who is it?" I asked softly. Not too long after I felt a feather light kiss on my temple followed with a quiet whisper in my ear, "Guess who."

A smile spread across my face as I recognized his voice. Smiling like an idiot I removed his hands from my face. But the moment I saw his face my broad smile changed into an agonized frown.

He looked at me like he was a kid who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Hey." He mumbled with a small smile.

"What the fuck happened? How did you get hurt? Oh my God your face is filled with bruises." My voice cracked at the last word. His face immediately fell making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, I just got worried. Are you okay?" I said after seeing his pout.
"I'm fine," He tried to say calmly, however when I touched one of his wounds he flinched.
"Sure you are not," I said as concern etched on my features. I carefully analyzed the fresh bruises decorating his pretty face. Without wasting another second I grabbed an ice pack from the fridge and the disinfectant from the cupboard.

"Sit down." I demanded and glared at him when he shook his head. Grabbing his arm, I forced him to sit down.

I reached forward, tilting his face slowly and pressing the ice pack to his cheek filled with bruises. At first, he winced a little but then he placed his hand on top of mine. A blush spread across my cheeks as I removed my hand after clearing my throat.

I grab a piece of gauze and soaked it in rubbing alcohol. As I began to clean his cuts he winced slightly, muttering a chain of curses. After applying an antiseptic I covered his cuts with a bandage. I then moved to clean his bloody knuckles.

I sighed, "Will you even tell me what happened?" I asked him. A pout naturally formed on my lips after not getting a response.

"Please?" I asked him, in a pleading voice.

He sighed running his fingers through his already messy hair. He pecked my cheeks, softly whispering a sorry in my ear.

"Maybe another time cupcake." Not wanting to pester him any more I decided to let go of the topic for now.

"You hungry?" I asked changing the subject of our conversation. He nodded slightly with a grateful smile. As if to prove a point his belly rumbled with causing me to chuckle lightly.

"Just give me a few minutes."

As I was frying some eggs I heard someone singing softly. Ivan. His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. It was beautiful, and I wished that he would never stop.

I turned around only to see Ivan standing against the kitchen door. He continued singing and slowly started taking a few steps forward. A shiver ran down my spine and my heart started beating faster. He was coming close, but this time I made no effort to move. I was curious and intrigued.

Leaning down, Ivan gently enveloped his arms around my waist. My breath hitched as he continued singing with a soft smile.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with a soft smile. I returned the smiled wholeheartedly and nodded as he took my hand and suddenly twirled me making me giggle softly.

We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. His green eyes shone brightly, and a smile plastered across his beautiful face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. My heart jumped in joy when I noticed that our bodies fitted perfectly together.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight. As I moved, a lock of my hair fell over my left eye. I moved my hand to brush away the hair, but Ivan lightly gripped my hand, preventing me to do so. I looked at him confused. Carefully he tucked the loose lock of hair behind my ear. A small shiver crawled underneath my skins as a
blush spread across my cheek because of his small yet sweet gesture.

I rested my head on his chest, and let him sway my body. We continued to dance, too lost in each other to care about anything.

"I think I might vomit." A voice startled me making me jump away from Ivan's warm arms. Ivan stopped singing too. I turned around to see Justin standing there, a look of displease plastered across his face.

"Then go and vomit why the hell are you disturbing us?" Ivan snapped in irritation as my eyebrows rose in shock. He was never this rude, at least not to Justin.

"Ivan. How dare you." I gave him a glare, scolding him for being so rude. And that also to my brother. Bastard.

A bastard you were dancing with a few minutes ago.

Shut up.

"Say sorry. Right now." I demanded, still glaring at him. His lack of response made me scowl, "Ivan. Apologize." He muttered a curse under his breath.

"Sorry."

Justin snorted at his behavior, the way he was looking down like a child who has just been scolded for eating alot of candies. Seeing him pout cutely, I had to bite back a smile breaking out onto my face.

Slowly walking towards him, I gave him a peck on his cheeks. "Good boy." A smile immediately took it's place on his face making him look absolutely adorable.

"I am still here guys."

A/N-  Hey guys, I know I am late but happy new year

A/N- Hey guys, I know I am late but happy new year. Thank you for making my year better, your support means everything to me. Even on the days I felt low, your comments and love always uplifted my mood. I don't have words to express my love for you all, you all are my sunshines. Wishing you all a year full of happiness and peace and May God bless you with eternal beauty and glory. Thank you for literally everything. You all mean the world to me. Stay safe and hydrated x

DATE: JANUARY 2ND, 2021.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1115.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!