10 | f i k a

fika.
(v.)drinking coffee along with eating something sweet.

As I'd stood watching him dusting my face, my breath had caught in my throat

As I'd stood watching him dusting my face, my breath had caught in my throat. My stomach erupted with butterflies and my lower lip found its way in between my teeth.

The beautiful smile on Ivan's face slowly started diminishing and a intense looks took it's place. The weird thing was that I couldn't make out why I was feeling both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. Like is that even possible? Nevertheless,the feeling felt exceptionally good.

I didn't really get much time for thinking when suddenly Ivan started leaving forward. I wasn't that naive to not know what was coming. As much as my heart was desiring for it to happen, my brain was screaming on top of its lungs to run. It was a complete dilemma. The choice was difficult, I had to think fast. My brain was right. It was best to run away but I couldn't bring myself from moving, instead I was slowly leaning forward too.

Oh God, I am so gonna regret this.

But something in me was sure that in the end, it was going to be worth it.

"Are you guys gonna kiss or not? The cupcakes are burning and I am hungry as fuck."

I quickly turned my bright red head to face Justin who saw the whole thing.

Holy shit.

"We weren't going to kiss. I was just helping her to clean up." Ivan defended.

We weren't going to kiss? Oh.

"Sure." Justin said sarcastically.

"Can we have the cupcakes now?"

Yes he cupcakes. Yes the beautiful charming cupcakes, just like Iva-

Yeah now that's a big no.

So where was I? Yeah cupcakes. Shoot.

Acting on instant and me being the fool I am, I took out the cupcakes from the oven without wearing my mittens.

I instantly removed my hand and a series of curses flowed through my mouth.
"Shit." I heard Ivan curse too. He came running towards me opening the tap and putting my fingers below the cold running water. I hissed in pain and his grip on my arms tightened making me breathless, again.

"You really can't take care of yourself. How do you even do these things on a regular basis?" Ivan asked annoyed.

It took me so much control to not mention the fact that all these things were happening because of the presence of his shitty and attractive, very attractive ass. I looked up and saw him carefully examining my hand, a mixture of pissed and pain look on his face. Pain?

He looked up and his green eyes met my hazel ones, making me gulp audibly. His ears turned pink, making my eyes go wide.

He was blushing.