9 | p y g a l g i a

pygalgia.
(n.) a pain in the ass, literally.

It has been three days since the bomb named 'living under the same roof' was dropped

It has been three days since the bomb named 'living under the same roof' was dropped. I tried my best to make excuses of what a disastrous idea this was, but dad was adamant. He said that he trusted the 'charming young lad.' His words not mine. If only he knew that the so called 'charming young lad' was a jerk. Now, I was sure that by the end of the week, one of us will be long gone. May the good Lord have mercy on me.

Discarding the negative thoughts I continue binge watching the vampire diaries, filling my mouth with a huge scoop of cookie dough ice cream, my favourite.

This is Heaven.

I could hear someone's heavy approaching footsteps. "Hazel." dad called, but I chose to ignore him.
"You still mad at me hun?"
"I am not mad dad. Just not in the mood to talk." I replied in a bored tone.
"It's going to be fine hun." Dad assured me and took the seat beside me, wrapping one of his arms around my waist, pecking my forehead.
I sighed, "Let's hope for the best."

"You busy drooling over Damon?" Dad teased me to which I only huffed and jabbed the spoon in the ice cream. Soon we both bursted out laughing.

This surely feels like Heaven.

Here I was walking down the aisle with my dad, grinning so much that my jaw ached

Here I was walking down the aisle with my dad, grinning so much that my jaw ached. The love of my life was looking at me with awe while I was beaming. Slowly the ceremony began and we exchanged our beautiful vows. We were about to kiss when all of a sudden someone threw a whole bucket of water over me.

I wake up as if it's an emergency, My heart beats fast and there is a buzzing in my brain and together they are as panic with jump-leads. I finally drank in the feedback of all my senses.

Ivan stood in front me, laughing his ass off, holding an empty bucket. Justin stood beside him with the same expression. Looks like the end of my dream, was real. I took a deep breath in, muttering calming words inwardly.
"I'll give you three second to leave. And if you don't then be ready welcome death." I barked out angrily.
Without wasting any minute both Ivan and Justin ran out of the room, shouting like lunatics.

Bloody Assholes.

By now I am hundred percent sure that by the end of this week, either I'll loose my life or my mind.

I stare blankly at the white ceiling thinking of ways I could avoid this. None came to my mind making me sigh.
Rolling over my stomach, I push myself to finally stand up. I made my way towards the washroom to take a shower and change my wet clothes

After a solid fifteen minutes I come out of my shower sighing in relaxation. I heard someone knock my bedroom door.
"Yes?" I called out. The door was pushed open and a tiny body was revealed.
"Hey there pumpkin." I bend down slightly to great Natasha.
"Hey." She smiled shyly.
"Aww you're so cute." I cooed and pinched her cheeks.
"Thank you." She said in a cute girly voice.
Suddenly an idea hit me.
"You wanna bake cupcakes pumpkin?" I asked hopefully, the excitement evident in my voice.
She squealed and jumped in my arms catching me off guard. I chuckled and gave her a peck on her cheeks, "I'll take that as a yes."

With Natasha still in my arms I walk down the staircase carefully. She just continued babbling on about how much she loves cupcakes and how happy she is with my idea. I cant help but compare my childhood to hers. I was the same, baking and writing were my favourite things. Once or twice in a month both mum,land dad used to bake with me. The baking tradition continued even after Justin was born but as mum died, dad got busy with his work and our responsibility. Even though Justin grew up he tried to bake with me but unfortunately he was horrible at it. His cakes and cookies can be compared to stones and rocks. Baking alone wasn't that much of fun. So slowly I stoped baking. But now with Natasha maybe I can have some fun and bring back old happy memories.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Ivan greeted my with a smile which I forcefully returned.
"Sleeping beauty? More like sleeping beast." Justin teased while I scowled making Ivan chuckle.
"So I guess dad has left." I stated the obvious.
"Yup. He tried to wake you up but you were fast asleep without any care in the world." Justin commented sassily.
"Whatever." I grumbled, "Oh, Natasha and I are going to bake some cupcakes."
They both muttered a yes and continued to do whatever the hell they were doing. I took the hold of Natasha's small hand and walked towards the kitchen happily.

Eggs. Check.
Flour. Check.
Milk. Check.
After gathering all the ingredients needed we started the proceeds of baking. Natasha with my help, slowly poured some milk in the bowl.

We slowly hummed songs, talked about Natasha's school and continued baking. After a very long time I felt happy and relaxed.

Suddenly Ivan entered the kitchen, staring at me intently with a hint of amusement in his eyes. Not knowing what to do I stared back at him, observing his appearance.

Leaning against the door, his hands were stuffed inside the pockets of his deny jeans. He looked absolutely lean and tall in his casual attire. His smooth brown hair was tousled, fairly tossed backwards.

All of a sudden he bursted out laughing making me extremely confused and red. I don't know the reason behind his laugh, but that laugh did something to my stomach making me blush as red as a rose.
"Oh my God. You really are something. Come here." He held out his veiny hand making me gulp audibly. When I wasn't making any move to take it her walkover to me and began dusting my face with his thumb.

I put two and two together and understood that maybe somehow there was flour covering my face. But to be honest I really dint care about the fact that my face was wrapped up with flour.

I was more concerned about the sensation of the soft fingers of his hands dusting all over my face.

A/N- Wasn't I suppose to study instead of writing? Yep

A/N- Wasn't I suppose to study instead of writing? Yep. I am absolutely going to fail. Anyways I have a question for you all!! Whose pov would you like to see next? Should I continue with Hazel's POV? Or maybe perhaps Ivan?
Comment down! And thank you so much for 150+ followers on both wattpad and Instagram. Do me a favour and vote? Please?

DATE: OCTOBER 2nd, 2020.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1130.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!