33 | n e p e n t h e

nepenthe.
(n.) something that can make you forget grief or suffering.

I looked in the mirror, my face stretched out in a content smile

My cheeks hurt so bad, I'm not lying when I say I smiled all night long. I spent the whole night talking to Ivan, we shared some secrets and then all we talked about was our favourite shows. He brought me home safely, and walked me to my room. I blushed thinking about how he kissed me again before making his way back to the guest room. After that all I did was replay the whole night in my head. All I could think about how perfect he was, how perfect the kiss was and how perfect the time we spent yesterday was. I didn't get much sleep last night because all I could think about was him.

Of course I was still disturbed by the whole Neel accident but whatever was happening with Ivan took my mind of it multiple times. And I was grateful for it.

I run my hands down my dress, smiling. It was just a floral black dress with puffy sleeves. I paired it with small hoop earrings and a classy black bag which was a gift from Sam. I also wore my favourite golden chunky necklace which goes with almost all of my outfits.

Ivan had left early in the morning leaving a note which said to be ready by twelve for the date

Ivan had left early in the morning leaving a note which said to be ready by twelve for the date. He said he had to make some arrangements for our date, which made me really really curious.  So here I am, ready and waiting for Ivan- my heart just oozing with happiness over the excitement.

"Hazel? Where's all the milk? Did you drink all of it you fucking pig?" I hear Justin scream. Sighing I grab my bag and head out of my room to meet him in the kitchen.

I saw Justin trying to find the carton of milk, his back facing me. Soon he turned around his eyes widening taking in my whole attire.

"How do I look?" I ask him nervously.

"Wow. You look pretty. And I'm not lying, you do look pretty. Why are you dressed up though, are you going out with Sia?"

"Thanks and no I have a date." I took a deep breath before adding, "With Ivan."

"That's cool. Took you guys longer than I expected. By now I thought you two would be fucking each other like bunnies." Justin laughed and I looked at him, the disgust visible on my face.