35 | q u e r e n c i a

querencia.
(n.) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home ; the place where you are your most authentic self.

) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home ; the place where you are your most authentic self

"Bitch what the fuck do you want now?" She looks up at me in annoyance, giving me a very deadly look.

"I can't sleep."

"Seriously, this again? You miss your momma?" She snapped at me, giving me a pointed look. I mean, I don't blame her for anything, this is the second time I disturbed her sleep at such an odd hour. I just couldn't help myself. After spending the whole day with her, being even a few hours away was torture.

"No, I miss you this time." I took a hold of her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her cheeks warmed up at my words as I looked down at our entangled hands.

It's freakishly crazy how well her small hands fit perfectly in my large ones.

"You wanna sleep together?" She offered, hesitating a little. I could feel my heart melt away as she started rubbing soothing circles in my hand.

I follow her as she plops herself on her very messy bed. Rolling over, she opens her arms and lifts up the blanket, "Come here." I stared at her, my eyes softening even more as she let out an adorable yawn.

Climbing over the bed, I pulled her against me as my arms automatically wrapped around her waist. I kissed her forehead, tangling my fingers in her soft hair. I noticed her smile a little which made me grin so wide that my cheeks would have fallen off.

I was currently cuddling with a person, a person I like alot. This was a dream come true and the most weird part about it was it wasn't weird, it wasn't awkward. Cuddling with anyone for the first time is always a little uncomfortable but it wasn't with Hazel.

With her everything came so naturally.

Everything flowed so easily between us, we got along wonderfully and I felt very safe and at ease in her presence. Somehow being with her made me feel safe, she gave me both security and thrill. She made it hurt less, she made me happy.

Her company proved to be worthwhile is every sense. She drives me crazy, stirs my deepest passions and gives me a sense of comfort. Her smile, words and touch eased me from my suffering, helping me to get rid of all the negativity. It was like I didn't understand how I ever lived my life without her by my side.

The time I spend with her, it's not just a crazy rush of teenage hormones and emotions but more a feeling of overwhelming calmness and comfort. And I loved every second of it.

_________

"I can't wait to tell my single ass friends that this beautiful lady here is my girlfriend now."