11 | a n o m i a

anomia.
(n.)the inability to recall the names of people or thing.

)the inability to recall the names of people or thing

My eyes fluttered open, making me groan. I look at the ceiling thoughtlessly. After lying down for another few minutes I try to sit up in the bed, try being the keyword.

A body was lying beside me with a hand wrapped around my waist.

Panicking, I was about to scream but then noticed the hand was familiar.

Did he sleep with me?

I took a deep breath, trying to register my surroundings.
Atleast he wasn't alone, Justin and Natasha were also there. I took a breath of relief.

Suddenly Ivan groaned and turned, taking me over him.

Holy Shit.

Anyone could have misunderstood the sight. I was practically stradling Ivan. And to top it of, I could feel his morning wood. I won't deny the fact that it felt good, because it did.

Oh God. These fucking teenage hormones.

Ivan let out a groan pressing his hips further, making me squeal which can easily be mistook as a moan.

Shit. What's wrong with you Hazel?

I looked down only to see Ivan has caught me.

Wait. Caught? No. I never did anything wrong.

Ivan was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Soon a sinister smirk took place on his face.
"Damn cupcake. You shouldn't take advantage of me when I was asleep. All you had to do was ask."

"What the fuck are you even saying? It was you who did this." I defended myself.
"It's okay cupcake. I know it's hard to resist me."

I scoffed but didn't argue further. Without any further words my warm body stormed into the washroom.

I stepped into the shower, and continued with my normal morning routine, the only chnage begin was that the water was cold.

Feeling hot I chose to wear my yellow sundress and matching accessories. Something about me you need to know that I have this weird obsession with jewelry and accessories. I literally don't know why. Half of my monthly allowance gets spend on accessories and jewelery while the other half on books.

I was startled by the ring of my phone.

"Hello." A shrill voice came from the line and I recognised it instantly.
"Yes Sia?"
"I won't be able to come to school today."
"What? But it's your day to pick me up!"
She sighed, "I know but Ivan is living with you for now. Ask him he'll drop you off."
"Fine. But what's wrong huh? You dont sound good" I ask suspiciously.
"Nothing."
"Cut the crap Sia. Your voice is hoarse. Have you been crying?"
"No." She said immediately confirming my suspicion but I decided to leave it there.