6 | c a f u n é

cafuné.
(v.)running your fingers through your lover's hair.

The doorbell chimed making us stop whatever we were doing

The doorbell chimed making us stop whatever we were doing. Dad started mumbling nervously and scurried off to open the door.

Such a drama queen he is.

Justin and I stood up waiting patiently to find out who the guests were.
"Tyson man come on in. You too Alexis. Welcome." I heard dad greet enthusiastically.
I offered a small smile to the couple entering the house. Even though they were old, they were good looking. The husband had his hand wrapped around his wife protectively while the wife had a radiant glow on her face. They exchanged a few words when Justin cleared his throat, silently indicating dad to introduce us.

"Oh This is my son Justin." Dad pointed at Justin and Justin just gave a curt nod.

"And this is my favourite daughter Hazel." I went forward and gave them a heartwarming smile which they returned.

"She is your only daughter dad." I heard Justin complain to which the couple chuckled.
"He meant his favourite child." I retorted back childishly. Justin fake glared at me. I glared back with the same intensity.

Bring it on Justin.

"Okay enough you two. And who is this little bunch of sunshine?" Dad averted his gaze to a little girl in between the couple.

From where did this cutie pop in? She wasn't there a few minutes ago. Nevertheless I wish I could just gobble her up.

"I am Natasha." She said with a shy smile.
I couldn't help but look at her in awe and adoration.
"I'll be five years old soon which means I'll be a big girl." She says cutely with pride.

Awwww. I want to pinch her cheeks so bad.

"And this is our son, Ivan." Mr Anderson said with pride. I froze.

Please tell me it isn't who I think it is.

"Are you alright honey? You look a little pale." I heard Mrs Anderson ask.

Calm down Hazel. He isn't the only Ivan in this world. Deep breaths. I am sure it isn't him.

I finally gathered the courage to look up.
How wrong was I. There stood the devil in his glory, with a handsome smirk and those beautiful messy brown curls I wish I could run my hand through. I quickly blushed as I registered my thoughts.

"No I am fine. It's just kinda hot in here. Why don't you all have a seat. I'll just use the restroom once." I hurriedly said and made my towards the stairs.

Dear lord. What personal issues do you have with me? Why is it me always? We need to talk lord. A really long talk.

I sighed and threw myself on the bed. I covered my face with a pillow and gave out a muffled scream in frustration.

I heard someone chuckle. My eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment both. Oh God. I slowly removed the pillow to see the culprit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, a hint of irritation in my voice.
"That was something-" I cut him off.
"Don't even dare to finish that sentence. Just tell me what are you doing here Ivan." I asked sternly.
"Well for starters I came here to check up on you, you looked rather pale downstairs. And also because I was bored." He stated.
"As you can see I am perfectly fine-"
"I highly doubt that." I ignored his statement and continued.
"And if you're bored, I can't help you with it."
He took a seat beside me making me glare at him.
"I said leave." I ordered.
"And I said I am bored." He replied.
"What do you want me to do about it?" I groaned.
"What do you do when you're bored?" He asked me.
"Read books. Watch Netflix."
"I see."
"What do you do?" I asked curiously.
"I have sex." I choked on air.
"Seriously?" I said with an annoyed expression.
"What? You only who asked me."
I groaned while he gave me that amused grin.
"Oh come on. Don't be a spoilt brat. Entertain your guest." He said, the corners of his lips turning up.
"Fuck of dude." I snapped.
"Entertain me dude." He said in a high pitch tone, trying to imitate me. I bit my lip, trying my best not to smile.
"I definitely do not sound like that." I declared.
"Yes you do." He protested.
"Do not." I retorted back childishly.
"Do too."
"Do not."
"Do too."
"Do not."
"Do too."
"Do not."
"Do not."
"Do too- hey hey you jerk. You tricked me!" I pointed out while he just smirked at me. Irritated, I took the nearest pillow and threw it on his face.
"You just did not do that." He said in a calm yet warning tone.
"Oh but I think I did." I returned back the smirk.
Suddenly he started moving forward making me freeze. Shit Hazel you're supposed to move in such situations.

Before I could speak his hands found their way to tickle me mercilessly.
"Ahhhh- no stop please stop oh god no please no- stop-Ivannn." I breathed out in between my laugh and he joined me in laughing. He suddenly loosened his grip and looked at me intensely.

No matter how many pep talks I was having with my subconscious, my body wasn't moving. I sat there, frozen like an idiot. His face was close to mine. Too close and I was sure I had forgotten how to breath. He slowly brought his hand up and tucked the loose strand of hair behind my ear. As those soft fingers touched my skin, I closed my eyes trying to savour the feeling. Something churned in my stomach. I could feel his breath, I could feel him coming closer and then I heard him speak.
"I think we should go down."
I quickly opened my eyes and blinked them a several times making sure I wasn't dreaming. I gave out an embarrassing squeal making Ivan chuckle. He stood up from the bed and I regained my posture.
"I'll be waiting for you." He whispered and walked out of the room.

What the fuck just happened?

A/N- I know I had this updating schedule but I have come to know that no matter what I can't follow a timetable

A/N- I know I had this updating schedule but I have come to know that no matter what I can't follow a timetable. I am horrible at following a timetable. Sometimes I feel like to update everyday while sometime I feel to update once a week. Following a rigid schedule is kinda hard for me. So yeah I'll stop ranting and straight get to the point. I'll update whenever I feel like, it isn't necessary that it'll be a Wednesday or Saturday. Anyways how was the chapter? Did you all like it?
Do leave your thoughts on it.

DATE: SEPTEMBER 20th, 2020.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1130.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!