30 | m á g o a

màgoa.
(n.) a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces visible in gestures and facial expressions.

) a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces visible in gestures and facial expressions

(Trigger Warning)
Sexual assault/molestation.
Proceed with caution.

Opening the door, I ran into my room. I sobbed into my hands as the tears dripped between my fingers. My breathing was ragged, I was gasping for air. The strength left my legs and I slowly sunk to my knees. Tears kept falling down my eyes as I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to stop myself from sobing so loudly.

I couldn't breath and at that moment I wanted nothing but to peel my skin off. Maybe some may say I am overreacting, that this isn't something huge and people have gone through worse. But that doesn't make it less traumatic- you can't compare pain.

I gripped my hair tightly, wanting to forget everything. This didn't happen. It was just a nightmare.

A nightmare mum was supposed to fight away but now she can't because she's dead.

"Shhhh." Ivan whispered slowly, wrapping his arms around me. I don't know when he came in, I didn't want him to see me in such a vulnerable position.

But there was nothing left, no reason to move or hide.

"Everything's going be alright." I looked up through my teary eyes and saw a really blurry vision of Ivan. His words soothed me, I don't know how or why. Maybe it was his little back rubs or the way he was whispering sweet nothings in my years or maybe it was just the fact that he cared. It just simply made me feel safe. Safe enough to tell him the truth.

I wiped my nose on the back of my hand, sniffing and clinging closer to him. He continued rubbing my back soothingly. It felt good. And I was really comfortable.

By now my breaths were coming in short pants, I stared into his green eyes falling into its depth and losing myself in them.

"Ivan?" I whispered.

I guess I owe him an explanation.

"You don't have to tell me cupcake. It's alright."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. I want to tell you, I trust you." Ivan gave me a soft smile, giving me a silent nod as a sign for me to continue.

"I was just dancing with Neel, when he suddenly he started getting closer. At first I was thinking that it's just a dance and highschool is all about fun so I should try this too. I was planning to let go and loosen up a bit. But then he grabbed my ass. I was very uncomfortable. I told him to leave me but he just told me to relax and started grinding on me. And that was the last straw. And I felt so dirty and disgusted." I cried out, not even bothering a bit that I was being so vulnerable infront of him.

"Gosh I can't believe i am crying over such a thing, like it's not even that big of a deal. We were just dancing and he touched me a bit that's all. " My voice scrapped a bit and I let out a humourless chuckle. "It's not like it has never happened to someone. I am just overreacting and fussing over this small silly thing."

"This isn't silly Hazel. You were uncomfortable. What he did was wrong. Neither did he ask for your consent nor did he leave even after you told him to do so. So no, don't you even dare to think this is silly." Ivan commanded and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "And you can cry, cry as much as you want. Let it all out. It's absolutely okay."

Feeling overwhelmed and not knowing what to I just nod and whisper out a thanks. It was only a matter of seconds when the tears returned.

"You know if you want we can go out and look at the stars?" Ivan suggested after a while.

Confused I looked at him raising my eyebrows, "Stars?"

"Yeah you know celestial bodies in the space? They are made of hydrogen? Stars you know." I bit my lower lip and glared at him while he went on explaining what stars were sarcastically. He looked at me, a small smile playing on his lips and his eyes glinting with mischief.

Chuckling slowly, he grabbed my hand and took me out to see the stars.

A/N- Please don't be mad at me. By now I'm sure I've lost almost all my readers and I feel terrible about leaving all of you hanging but I had a huge HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK and couldn't even write a single word. On top of that I had so much going on, this break was necessary. But now I'm back and I'll be updating regularly, I promise (I'll keep my promise this time lol) Also if any of you wants to be friends with me or leave any feedback don't hesitate to message me<3

DATE: OCTOBER 14th, 2021.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1003.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!