12 | e l y s i a n

elysian.
(adj.)beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

"I can't skip school guys!" I tried to convince them for the fifteenth time

"Come on Hazel. We already like you alot and you're literally the first girl in this group. Just come with us." Dylan complained.

Confused? Let's give you a brief introduction about what happened. Lunch was successful and my sassy ass managed to win their hearts. So now they were trying to convince me to hang out with me. Trust me, I really wanted to spend more time with them but I had already skipped two of my classes yesterday due to some emergency (and I swear it wasn't because I was hungry).
If I missed another one, I have to spend an hour in detention.

"Please Hazel?" It was Neel who asked me this time, giving me a puppy dog eye look.

I'll be honest, he was nowhere near cute. Intimidating? Yes. But not cute. He had this.... constipated look on his face, which made me bite my lips hard so that I don't burst out laughing anytime soon.

"We can even get ice cream on our way." Ivan spoke up. At the mention of ice cream my mouth watered. I looked up and saw him smirking.

The smirk made my blood boil and I shaked my head stubbornly, sighing.
"I'll even buy you oreos." He stated again making my stomach churn.
He knew oreos were my only weakness. I went into a deep thought. Was facing detention and letting Ivan win worth the oreos and ice cream?

"It looks like you are still having an internal battle with your subconscious so let me make a deal you can't break at all. How about a full tub of cookie dough ice cream, two packets of oreos and a cup of coffee with your favourite Nutella pancakes." He said with a puppy dog eye look.

Now that's what you call a cute face.

The offer was pretty tempting and worth the consequences. His cute expression didn't really help in denying, so soon I found myself agreeing to their request.

"You all are lucky I cant resist anything Ivan offered." They all chuckled at my sentence and smiled.

"You sure it was just the offer or was it my my cute little handsome face?" Ivan whispered into my ear quite enough so no one else would hear. At first my cheeks were slightly red as deep down inside I knew his cuteness was one of the contributing factors for me to say yes, but I would never ever admit that to him. Wont want to infalte his already huge ego.

"You are delusional if you think you're anywhere near cute." I said with a smirk.
"You hurt me cupcake." He pouted, placing his right hand on the left side of his broad chest, faking a hurt look.

"That's what I was aiming for jerk." Without waiting for his reaction, I stood up and linked my arms with Mark.

At lunch, Mark was the one I bonded the most with, maybe because of his little introverted character. Dylan was interesting too, just a little too flirty and goofy. Ryder was like the father of the group, tattoos and a serious face. He smiled, but not that frequently. Neel and I hit off well too, he had a way with his words and his black eyes were certainly beautiful but nothing infront of Ivan's breathtaking coral green eyes.

Ryder and Dylan went on their respective motorbikes while Mark and Neel in their car. I took the passenger seat in Ivan's beautiful mustang.

"Did I mention how extremely beautiful this mustang is?" I said in a dreamy voice.
Ivan chuckled, "Yeah maybe a hundred times?"
"Ah how I wish I could have this." I sighed and suddenly rested my head on Ivan's shoulder.

Okay so I didn't really do that on purpose. The only guy interaction in my life leaving my family was Sam and the two of us were pretty cool. Holding hands and cuddling were normal between us, of course Sia included.

So yes the move I made was impulsive. Even though Ivan's body tensed I won't say I regret it. I felt peace laying my head on his shoulder. Ivan didn't say anything, but soon I felt a hand rest on my thigh making me smile. It was all going fine when suddenly Ivan linked our fingers, making my heart beat faster. How can my body feel so nervous and calm at the same time? I knew that I won't like the answers to my questions, but that didn't stop me from thinking.

We pulled up to an ice cream parlor and my eyes glint with happiness.
"You look like a kid seeing a Christmas tree for the first time." Ivan chuckled.
"Well you can't blame me. Ice cream makes me happy all the time. It's a scoop of pure bliss."
Ivan laughed at the choice of my words making my stomach errupt with butterflies. I ignored the feeling and jumped out of the car, running into the ice cream place.

This is what Heaven looks like. I internally mumbled.

I saw that Ryder and Dylan were chatting along sitting in a booth, waitng for us. I made my way towards them and took a seat beside Dylan. Soon Ivan sat beside me, slyly wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked at him, one of my eyebrows raised. He just smirked while I came to the conclusion to ignore him, as usual.

Mark and Neel joined us and a waitress walked over to the booth we sat at.
"Good morning everyone. What would you all like to have today?" She asked with a smile.
"How about we start with your number?" Dylan flirted shamelessly making me groan.
"How about I show you the way outside." The girl retorted back making us errupt in a chorus of ooh's.
"What about me?" Ivan winked at her. Something burned in my stomach and I knew what it was but I didn't pay anymore attention to it.
"Umm. How about a no?" She smirked.
"But I won't mind giving you my number cutie." The girl winked at me making my jaw drop.

"No doubt you weren't attracted by these muscles." I heard Dylan mumble stupidly making me roll my eyes. An idea popped into my mind and I couldn't help but smirk.

"I would love to." I found myself saying. Ryder whistled while Ivan's grip on my waist tightened, and I was content with his reaction.

I took a napkin and wrote my number on it. I proceeded to give her the napkin when Ivan snatched it from my hand.
"We'll have two cups of plain vanilla , two chocolate cookie dough and one blue berry." Ivan hurriedly said.
"Uh huh. Looks like I hit a soft spot huh lover boy?" The girl stated to which Dylan chuckled.

"Have fun with him. But if you ever get bored you know where to find me." The girl winked at me and left, the smirk still plastered on my face.

"That was so hilarious." Mark bursted out laughing and soon we all joined him.

" Mark bursted out laughing and soon we all joined him

DATE: OCTOBER 27th, 2020.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1220.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!