14 | q u a b

quab.
(n.)something immature, something unfinished.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" Ivan says as we get out of his mustang

I blush a deep red maybe for the tenth time today.

God what is with me and blushing today?

"Have I told you how irritating you are?" I mocked back. He gasped faking hurt and just stuck out his tongue childishly at me.

Cute.

As we entered our house I heard voices, two to be exact. Well looks like Justin boy got a girl home.

It's time to embarass him. Evil laughter que.

"Yo Justin who's the chick." I tried to sound like one of his jackass friends.

To my horror, the girl was none other than my best friend Sia.

"Oh my fucking Lord Jesus Christ. Fuck. Sia for the love of God please tell me that it isn't what I think it is." I screamed on the top my lungs. Startled by yelling, both Sia and Justin screamed back.

No one stopped screaming, infact Natasha joined the screaming too.

"Why the fuck are you guys screaming like crazy lunatics?" Ivan shouted making all of us shut our mouths.

"I don't know. Hazel started screaming. Ask her." Sia stated to which Justin nodded in agreement.

"Oh. Well Geez I actually forgot." I rubbed the back of my neck in embarassment.
"Always a mystery cupcake." Ivan sighed.
"Okay then. What exactly are-"
"Oh wait wait wait I remember I remember." I exclaimed jumping up onto the sofa.
Ivan snorted at my excited jumping.
"Charming cupcake."

"I'll deal with you later-" I turned around Sia, pointing a finger at her accusingly, "You!" I yelled again.

"Me? Me what?" Sia yelled back.

"How could you? Like why Sia? Why? What's your problem?"

"My problem? I don't have a problem." She said.

"Then why the hell are you dating my disgusting pig brother! Who, may I remind you, is three years younger than you."

"What?" Justin and Sia exclaimed simultaneously.

"No! Hazel what are you even thinking. I am not in such a bad condition to date your brother!" She spat out making me sigh in relief.
"That's what I thought. Like you can't be that stupid and desperate right?" Sia sat in the sofa, followed by me.
"Of course girl. That's just-"
"So disgusting." I finished the sentence, earning a nod from her.
"Disgusting? Desperate? Seriously. Why would I even date your stupid three year older than me best friend?" Justin uttered in disbelief.

"I don't know maybe because you had a crush on her in middle school?" I suggested making everyone snort.
"Hey hey you old lady. I was small okay? " He huffed out, making his way towards his room.