22 | g h e e g l e

gheegle.
(n.)the urge to pinch or squeeze something that is unbearably cute.

One thing I've come to learn about Ivan is that he'll do anything for his sister and her happiness

One thing I've come to learn about Ivan is that he'll do anything for his sister and her happiness. Something I admire alot. When you are the older sibling, you automatically become parents of the children you didn't even make but that doesn't make you love your siblings any less.

At these moments I am thankful that Justin couldn't read my mind.

As I was sitting under the tree, he was busy chasing Natasha and her friends. I couldn't help but admire him.

After the awkward moment we picked up Natasha who was more than ecstatic to see us. She begged Ivan to take her to the park, even though both of us were tired we couldn't resist that cute pout and big glassy eyes.

After grabbing Ivan's arm and pulling him away from me she made him play with her. Ivan without any complaints abided by her sister's commands.

The wind was blowing and touching my skin boldly while I was busy pretending to read. I'll admit I was so busy oggling at Ivan that I completely forgot about the book. Now this was something serious. Nothing and I mean nothing was more important to me when I was reading but now just staring and admiring his little gestures were suddenly more interesting than the book. The beautiful smile playing on his lips when he was running, the way he would run his fingers through his dark brown curls.

Things were getting complicated. Feelings and emotions were starting to get involved. I knew that and I was sure he felt it too. No matter how much my brain was warning me not to let someone new enter my life my heart trusted him. Everyone knew such kind of attraction or relation could either end up into something amazing or something totally disastrous. And I was hopefully praying for the latter option not to come true.

"You okay?" Ivan's frantic voice asked as he bent down a little, gently touching my cheeks. My heart stopped and goosebumps flooded my skin making me shiver under his touch.

Damn dude remove your hand, I am a simple and weak women okay?

"Shit you are freezing." Ivan asked, concern laced his voice due to the lack of response from my side.

"I am fine. It's just a but chilly here." I cleared my throat and placed my hand above his.

"That's bullshit. Here take my hoodie, I am not cold."

A shiver ran down my body as I shuddered from his touch. I cleared my throat offering a grateful smile, "How cliché."

He chuckled at my words, slowly taking my hands and pulling me into his arms. I squealed in surprise but didn't say anything. I was content with the small gesture. Plus who am I to complain?

Gaining a bit more confidence, I burried my face in the crook of his neck, sniffing him like a creepy dog. His skin was soft there, and he smelled of vanilla. I never thought something other than food can make my mouth water but damn was I so wrong.